On which sites do you upload your maps?

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Hi guys! I have made a couple of maps and always upload them on the same sites. Now I would like to know what sites you upload them on and if there are any specific you like and why.

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Yeah I use to upload on all those sites except mapgnome.org. Always thought it was just for checking how many times a map have been hosted. I don't like that it takes so long time to get map approved on thehelper.net and if the map isn't approved you can't update it. Like for instance now. I uploaded my map a month ago and have made an update for it which I know can't post here :(.

E: How do you upload to mapgnome btw? All I see is this on the bottom of their page "Maps on this site are provided (as much as possible) as downloaded from players on Battle.net, but are not guaranteed to be created by or endorsed by the original map authors."

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Uploading map on Hivework involves fighting your path through bunch of retards - especially map moderators. I left hivework long time ago and ain't planning coming back just because of how immature people are overthere. Best way to advert your map is multirealm bot.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
It isn't that hard to get into thehive as long as you have at least completed 90% of the map or at least it is playable to the extent that they bore themselves...

As for the helper map upload, it doesn't need approval, does it? you can at least post a thread in the members project section.

nibbits.com is a good site too...

SwedishChef

Reaction score
It isn't that hard to get into thehive as long as you have at least completed 90% of the map or at least it is playable to the extent that they bore themselves...

As for the helper map upload, it doesn't need approval, does it? you can at least post a thread in the members project section.

nibbits.com is a good site too...

When you upload at http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/maps.php you will see your map as submited content under your profile.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.