TD One Tower defence

Kokojo

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am a pretty new mapmaker, i've done something like 3 years ago, a small map called air war, but I lost the map in my computer crash.

Anyway, now I started on a little projet of mine ;
One tower Defence

I got tired of the Imba TD's out there, and so I decided to make my own!

The main ''attraction'' of this TD is the fact that you control one and only tower, at a fixed position. 2,4,6 or 8 players can take on waves and waves of creeps comming toward them. The tower can be changed into three tech trees : Single-Damage, AOE damage, and Special effet. Each of these tech tree has 7 towers : 1 that can evolve in 2, and those 2 having 2 upgrades. However, once they reach their maximal upgrade, in order to change, they must go trought all the other tiers again. Each of the towers are unique and can deal with specific conditions, or be more versatile. All the towers can pay extra gold to become stronger version of themselves.

Gold is gained by killing creeps, but the cost for change is high (Tier1=8g, tier2=20g, tier3=45g). The creeps themselves are at first pretty basic, but as time goes on the players must addapt to the waves of ennemies, who become more vicious and varied, and bosses every 7 rounds ensure the teamwork of the players.

No screenshots for now, as I still need to make the terrain (only a bit done now...) since I focus on towers first.

Comments and ideas welcome!

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Will you be able to change between techs and towers after choosing? Like change back to start over?

Kokojo

Reaction score
Yes. Every tower can change back to the main tower (Base Tower) for a simple 1 gold cost. The main tower can also generate 8 Gold (but that freeze your tower for 10 seconds) if you wasted the rest and cannot upgrade.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Sounds cool. When it comes out ill check it out. If you need any help with some simple stuff i can help.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.