One Vs. One Undead Vs. Human?

nolabel

Reaction score
Anyone care to post their strats when going against Humans while playing as the Undead? Or perhaps you're like me and no matter how pro you are at playing the Undead; it's just a matter of the Humans being way to overpowered.

Oh boy, I can't wait to come back and read all the Human loving replys crying that I'm just mad cause Humans are awesome and totally not overpowered. Yeah whatever...

TheLegend

Reaction score
dude the scourge is totally overpowered in therms of building, man an acolite just does omom here omom there and under a minute you have a city. just make dozens of spirit towers to shoot down every living thing on the map ;)

nolabel

Reaction score
dude the scourge is totally overpowered in therms of building, man an acolite just does omom here omom there and under a minute you have a city. just make dozens of spirit towers to shoot down every living thing on the map ;)

Human seige completely nulls what you just said...:thdown:

TheLegend

Reaction score
death and decay totally nulls every creep in the region (unless the owner is smart enough to move them) the frost wyrim's rule the skies (but cost a lot), Hide a lot of scourge catapults somewhere so when the human players starts his siege hit him with all catapults into his siege weapons, you could also make a wall of zigurats to slow them down while you catapult

Owner123

Reaction score
This is what I do. I'm not a very good player, so your choice whether to listen or not.

I go fiends with fast expand and the hero with storm bolt. Creep with one fiend and skeletons as soon as you get the items (a green spawn). At 4-5 fiends, take the gold mine creeps and cut fiends to get a upgrade for your main base. Get one slaughterhouse and expand, keep making fiends. When slaughterhouse finishes, I upgrade my main base again. As soon as that finishes, I transition to abominations.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.