Online sudoku flash puzzle

S

sudokugs

On www.sudoku.gs you find an sudoku flash puzzle which has four levels from easy (in fact too easy so more something for kids) and fiendish (which is really hard and probably only for the real experienced sudoku players).

You can discuss and comment on this onine sudoku game at the Sudoku and Kakuro forum (http://forum.crosssums.net ). If you find bugs in the game let us know.

Thank you.

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
Soduko is everything but fun, damn this wave of soduko that has come lately, every magazine, product etc. seems to have some extra fantastic soduko stuff following when you buy these days -.-'

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
ragingspeedh said:
Soduko is everything but fun, damn this wave of soduko that has come lately, every magazine, product etc. seems to have some extra fantastic soduko stuff following when you buy these days -.-'

I'm not playing it because everyone else is... I'm playing it because it's fun. It just so happens to be a fun game, and many people like it, so it became a fad.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Darthfett said:
I'm not playing it because everyone else is... I'm playing it because it's fun. It just so happens to be a fun game, and many people like it, so it became a fad.

Mmm, I'm one of the few people that liked Sudoku before it was so popular (just like there was a few people doing Yoga before it became popular). Started doing Sudokus as of 2 years ago, where I found a website that printed them out daily. I do about one a day.

Btw, look for the 4x4 square ones, those are just as fun (if not more fun) to do.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Yeah, I play Sudoku on Doctor Kawashima's Brain Training, that's pretty much how I got used to it, now I don't need those Solvers :D.

~Jindo

Volkof

Reaction score
Wow i tried the Hard Sudoku, took me 35 mins(round off). Its hard but managable. Tricky too...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.