RPG Open Rpg double map project. Recruits members

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkyur

Reaction score
This is 100% my idea to make open role playing game with 2 maps. You can save/load your character and have 3 bank accounts. You can switch map in 2 places. You need just to save and load in next map.
MORE INFORMATION HOW WE DO IT IS IN DOC OR ANY OTHER MODE

Yes, I made Doc document for this map.
So any one who wants to join my project. Please post replay here or/and add me on messenger: [email protected] or skype: ss-4-gogeta
We need:
Project Leader Elkyuz (Another one project leader)
Jass- Triggererr (We need at last 1)
Basic Triggerer Elkyuz (Will help Jass- Triggerer)
Mapper Takes all job of terrains (We need 2)
Objector Takes job of all basic spells, heroes and items (1-2 Required)
Modeler Finds all models and imports them. Icons too! (1 required)
Beta Tester : Shadow 97 (Not registered in this forum)

HERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT! http://www.easy-share.com/1908622350/Yuz RPG.doc

So if you are intrested post a post here (Then I will send you a link where you can download document) and/or add me on messenger or skype.

TideOfChaos

Reaction score
Once again a project that the lead developer is doing nothing.
Sorry, but if you aren't going to take one of the major roles in the project, people aren't going to want to help.

Sarj14

Reaction score
Well, I'm sure he is creating all the shit in Object Editor/Balancing since there is nothing on that. Balancing is a lot of work believe it or not. Also, as long as he does some triggering since his name is down, that is enough work.

elkyur

Reaction score
Project leading is really hard thing belive or not. Anyway join this project if you want. We wont do 24 hour work per day.

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Project leading is really hard thing belive or not. Anyway join this project if you want. We wont do 24 hour work per day.
You can do project leading AND doing vital stuff on map design. It's no problem. It's not like you are programming a whole game.

elkyur

Reaction score
guys I wrote everything in DOC mode. If you want to see it just ask me I send you? I don't want to leach my idea.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
guys I wrote everything in DOC mode. If you want to see it just ask me I send you? I don't want to leach my idea.

Even though you don't want anyone to leech your idea, without posting your map's details, no one is going to know what the map is about. Tell me, how is one going to agree to take part in your map making when they don't even know what the heck it is all about, excluding the fact that is in a RPG.

elkyur

Reaction score
I am finnished my plan, but I am now in a wrong computer I will send link where you can download it. But still dont steal my idea please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.