Opinion on the bag of holding

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
I still have to adjust with the straps a little bit, its basically moving a full backpack down next to your legs and because of the weight of the bag its difficult to walk until i get the straps just right, theres definitely a lot of room left in the bag after i put all my junk in it and ill see how it goes for another 2 weeks or so and give my overall impression, my first impressions were pretty good.

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Too bad I got a new Nike bag a few weeks prior to this =/
It cost me 80dollars.

@CampfireKitten
Pictures of the body butter or the woman in question WITH the body butter on her?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Pictures of the body butter or the woman in question WITH the body butter on her?
I don't know. I can't guess what kind of good memories you had of that body butter? Hehe
After all, it's your memory! Right right?

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
Ok, one thing to absolutely know about this bag is that it does not have a cushion on the strap. So unless you are wearing some thick layers of clothes or you have a beefy shoulder if you put too much weight into the bag and you carry it around, it starts to hurt a little, id suggest buying a strap from amazon or something if you plan to put excessive weight in it..

Ok, one thin' t' absolutely know about this bag be that it does not have a cushion on t' strap. So unless you be wearin' some thick layers o' clothes or you have a beefy shoulder if you put too much weight into t' bag and you carry it around, it starts t' hurt a little, id suggest buyin' a strap from amazon or somethin' if you plan t' put excessive weight in it..

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
The spoiler was more helpful than the paragraph above it!
Thanks, Kingpin.

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
So aside from the strap thing, the bag of holding works pretty well for me, and its not about the length of the strap as much as you have to get used to using a messenger bag and moving your legs, you cant be swinging your hips like a madman if you plan to be carrying around a messenger bag because its gets cumbersome to move around.

So, so far the most amount of stuff i have put in there were a
4" binder
3-4 2" books
1 3" binder
All in the first compartment, dont get me wrong, it sticks out quite a bit, but it looks quite a bit better than a having a giant body bag on your back, the problem with having that many books is that if you attempt to wear the strap diagonally (left shoulder to your right waist) the bag attempts to hump you every time you walk around. Theres also a separate compartment for pens and stuff, and surprisingly, the back of the bag, where you hold your laptop is GREAT protection for papers. IMO it met my expectations and i hope to be able to necro post here a year later and still have good news.

Pros
-Holds my stuff
-Very long adjustable strap length
-Best looking Messenger bag that i have yet seen

Cons
-No cushion strap
-The cover doesnt quite reach and if it does reach it doesnt look that good, unless the cover is completely covering the bag

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
You can buy a cushion on amazon for about 10$ with shipping itll probably be about 15$ so the total price of the bag would be about 80$ with all of the shipping, if you really needed a cushion that is.

You can determine whether or not thats a good price

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.