WIP Opposition TD

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Opposition TD
(More like Opposition TD Wars...)
http://oppositiontd.ipbfree.com/index.php?
notitleyetoc1.png
Map Description
Size: (Haven't decided, some where in the 100-250)
Players: 8 (Not including the creep sending)

Gameplay Concept
Fend off creeps of waves like a normal TD. Only problem is that your opponents are slowing, destroying, and freezing your towers. On top of that, They are sending even more creeps to fend off. Don't worry, you'll be able to do all the other stuff they are doing to you.

Defenses
Heroes
Yes you have heroes (all flying of course :D (Who would want a ground unit?)) All of them have unique abilities for more massive fun.

Towers
A TD is a tower defense so we must have towers. There will be 10+ races to choose from when the beta is released.

Offenses
Towers
Unlike a normal TD, you have towers that will target your opponent's tower. Just simply click the ability of your choice and target the tower of your choice. We should just classify these as the "noob pwning towers".

Creep Sending
To add to the chaos, you get to send creeps. All creeps will be different for every race so watch out :thup:

Current Status
Terrain: 100% [||||||||||] (Whoa! Huge difference right?)
Creeps: 0% [||||||||||]
Towers: 0% [||||||||||]

Screenshots
The Multiboard
multiboardnt9.png

Conclusion
If you want to help, be my guest. Just PM me.

Staff List
Terrain: Don
Skills: cowmenace
Ideas:krazy6446
Towers: Don

Gev

Reaction score
Hi

I dont understand what you post uper but i know 100% what is help so im redy to help.

PureOwnage

Reaction score
I dont understand what you post uper but i know 100% what is help so im redy to help.
I really don't think you should help me if you don't understand what I say and post....

Gev

Reaction score
Lololololol

Its a jocke. :D. but really if you need help just geave me a sigt.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
It looks pretty sweet...

I'm here and ready to work..

also, shouldnt it be (under opposition TD, the title, something like : (more like opposition Tower/hero Defense/wars chaos))

opinions are free

but help is not.. I have a terrain ready to help, i had a project but if it can help you, dimensions are 128X128, using northrend or loarderon winter, not too sure and also, it is for 8 players, perfect match?

tell me if yu want to see it!

cowmenace

Reaction score
I would be happy to join you. Sounds interesting. I'm good for pretty much anything but I am most interested in making spells. (triggering) I enjoy making ridiculously awesome spells.

If you give me a general ideas of gameplay then I will be more than happy to make spells fitting to how everything works. One side note is that I like making spells that require a lot of strategy and good timing (complex spells) if you are looking for spells that are just like AOE damage then I wouldn't be the right person. (I find those to be boring to make and use [for a player])

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
XDD This was my idea. So sweet. I came up with this idea out of nowhere one day...

PureOwnage

Reaction score
It looks pretty sweet...

I'm here and ready to work..

also, shouldnt it be (under opposition TD, the title, something like : (more like opposition Tower/hero Defense/wars chaos))

opinions are free

but help is not.. I have a terrain ready to help, i had a project but if it can help you, dimensions are 128X128, using northrend or loarderon winter, not too sure and also, it is for 8 players, perfect match?

tell me if yu want to see it!
Yeah, I will add you to my list. 128x128 should be perfect.

I would be happy to join you. Sounds interesting. I'm good for pretty much anything but I am most interested in making spells. (triggering) I enjoy making ridiculously awesome spells.

If you give me a general ideas of gameplay then I will be more than happy to make spells fitting to how everything works. One side note is that I like making spells that require a lot of strategy and good timing (complex spells) if you are looking for spells that are just like AOE damage then I wouldn't be the right person. (I find those to be boring to make and use [for a player])
Added. :thup: +Rep for both.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
I'll also be tower designer, kay?

and tower creator btw :p

Renendaru

Reaction score
Mind if I take part in making this map? I kinda all ready did some of this stuff in another map so I can use some of those and help you. XD

PureOwnage

Reaction score
Mind if I take part in making this map? I kinda all ready did some of this stuff in another map so I can use some of those and help you. XD
What do you want to do? We basically filled the positions...

giragesh

Reaction score
sounds interesting

do you need any ideas? Im happy to help in that department.

what races are you going to have?

Renendaru

Reaction score
I can work on the triggers and stuff and making sure there's no lag.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.