Orders Stop Help?

Tabris

Reaction score
Hello

I'm in need of abilities that doesn't stop the unit's current order when casted, a good example would be how Invoker (DotA) is able to cast Quas, Wex, Exort or Invoke without stop walking and only suffering from a very brief animation cancelling. I need these abilities to do nothing, so I can fully trigger their actions.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Berserk will always work. Fan of Knives will have animation delays, but still works nonetheless. Wind Walk can be used if the effects of invisibility are negated.

Tabris

Reaction score
Thanks for your help. rep++
Isn't there another way around this? Such as using channel?
How do they do it in DotA?

MP®

Reaction score
I though immolation too, but then you have a activatable spell.. (but you can trigger it so it isn't activatable anymore)

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Toggle abilities like Immolation, Mana Shield and Defend work too.

Tabris

Reaction score
Immolation, Manashield, Defend, Divine Shield and such all apply a buff that cannot be directly removed using triggers at the moment of casting
Plus issuing the unit to deactivate it in the moment of casting would cause the unit to stop (??)
So far:
-Berserk
-Wind walk
-Fan of Knives

Need at least 1 more, maybe Battle Roar?

jnZ

I
Reaction score
what do you mean. manashield, immolation, defend and divine shield work just fine. setting manashield and divine shield duration to 0.01 disables the effect. as for defend adjusting the block value stuff works as well to negate the effect (well depending on the unit there will be an animation change).adjusting the tooltip and icon of immolation on/off to look the same and use a order sting condition for 'immolation' and 'unimmolation' for triggering.

Kayoss666

Reaction score
Immolation, Manashield, Defend, Divine Shield and such all apply a buff that cannot be directly removed using triggers at the moment of casting
Plus issuing the unit to deactivate it in the moment of casting would cause the unit to stop (??)
So far:
-Berserk
-Wind walk
-Fan of Knives

Need at least 1 more, maybe Battle Roar?

you could also just make a copy of this abilities with fake buffs on them of .01 sec

NotInTheFace

Reaction score
Roar, Battle Roar, Howl of Terror, Fan of Knives.

Those 4 all work the same way as far as animation/order interruption goes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.