Orpgs

Applejacked

Reaction score
Hey guys I have been trying to find a good ORPG to play since I got almost full imp3 on twilight, Defiance is old, TBR is lame, COT is probably the most fail ORPG ever. I dont care if its popular or not just maby make a list of the ORPGs you know and say next to it if they are working or not on 1.24.
Also it has to have alot of content. I am already waiting for content for Gaias Retaliation so I dont want another 2 hour RPG:)
Thanks

ORPGs I already know about

Guild of Hyppos
Defi4nc3's ORPG
The Black Road
True chaos
Master Crafters
Curse of time POM FOC (Curse of time IMO is fail)
Inquisitions ORPG
Trinity's ORPG
Ragos ORPG
Twilights Eve
Tkok ORPG
The Imagica
Forlorn ORPG
Eclipse ORPG
( I have played many more but they either dont work anymore on 1.24 or I do not remember their name)

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Cursed Heroes is good, but I haven't played it in awhile, so I don't know if it works on 1.24.

Applejacked

Reaction score
Yeah I have been hearing alot about Dark Invasion 2 and many good things but currently all my friends are addicted to COT =( Normally this wouldnt matter but I here DI2 is a hard one so I dont want to level up to a decent level then have to level up newbies every game to near my level just to be able to kill stuff

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Most ORPGs are really bad. I used to play True Chaos and TKoK which were alright, but everything else I tried was too much of a grind or just poorly made (or both).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.