oth attacks enabled not working?

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Allright so I have that tower, it attacks ground units (ennemy, ground) for like 200 DMG and has another attack that deals 400 DMG to air units (air, ennemy). Ground attack is of type normal and air is of type pierce, both are missile and both are enabled, they also have different projectile arts.

Now, the problem is, once in-game,

1- When I build this tower, it has only the ground attack enabled. Even tho I want it only to attack ground units, it also attacks air units, with the same projectile art, thus, the same 200 dmg, weird?

2- When I upgrade a tower into this tower, shows both ground attack and air attack but, again, only uses the ground attack.

I tried to remake the tower and it still doesn't work, I can't seem to put my finger on the problem... any of you may know what it is?

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
Try replacing the unit when it finishes construction and see if it's related to the upgrade ability.

Units have a lot of problems handling two different types of attack, though. You can see the Gargoyle and how clumsy its AI really is when it has to prioritize between air and ground targets. You might want to try using the Barrage ability as that's what allows the tank unit to smoothly switch to air over ground targets.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.