undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
nothing but congratulations.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations for a history-marking new President!

I wish him and all of the United States good luck in the following 4 years with Obama as the President of the United States of America.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I hope he doesn't mess up as big as I think he might...

Congradulations to the guy, though I must say it wasn't unexpected.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
I hope he doesn't screw up, and we have a semi-happy four years with him as our president. Though I must say I'm not surprised he won. :rolleyes:

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
This is a truly great day in history.

I did my first Karazhan run and got my T4 helm

Oh and that Obama guy is the president.

But T4! First run! Its awesome! :p

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Thoughts?

1) When do we start paying reparations?
2) It's only a matter of time before terrorists strike again. They know Obama won't strike back.
3) And finally, I'll close with a nice picture:
SP2012.png

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Lol at the pic ^^^

Congrats I guess. Doesn't really matter who is president, there will always be people unhappy xD

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
I'm not too surprised that Obama won honestly. Also, I'm not very happy with any of the candidates we were given this year. I would much rather have Obama than McCain though.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Not terribly surprised, but still unhappy. I guess we'll have to wait and see if he's full of shit or not.

If I lose my job I'm gonna be pissed.

It's only a matter of time before terrorists strike again. They know Obama won't strike back.

The unfortunate thing about that is that it's probably true. God... if he downsizes the military I can almost promise I'm going out because of my leg. I don't know what I'm going to do if I'm discharged....

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
Congrats to Obama, and good luck in the future to him and the United States.

As a side note, to me, the whole US election process has been bigger news in Australia, then our own election process, lol.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Congratulations I might say aswell.

Is it not Obama that wants to end the war in iraq?
If yes then read the spoiler and please tell what you think.

I was thinking a little the other day and came up with this:
Last time the gasoline prises went up in the US it was nothing compared to the prices we have here. It went up something like from 5sek to 7sek, compared to our 12-13sek. And there where as I recall people protesting to that and stuff.

Is it not true that the war in iraq is one of the biggest reason why US still have this low prices? What happens if the war ends then? To the gasoline prices i mean, and what will the consequenses be.

*sek = swedish crowns

It was just somethin that came to mind when I heard the news.
No matter the consequenses I just hope that Obama (if he want to end the war) really have thought of how to deal with the prices.

For people who feel like this has with racism to do look in this spoiler
get bent(I'm not a racist)

Varine

Reaction score
The war in Iraq isn't getting us very much oil. It has nothing to do with oil actually.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Considering that some people think Obama is a terrorist, why would he bomb himself?
I am happy that we have some real change.

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
I thought it was interesting listening to the crowd at McCain's sucession speech. All that anger and disrespect still endured. Even McCain himself tried to calm them. The stubborness and ignorance of the far right, like terrorism itself, may never be defeated. We will just have to wait till they all die off.

Wow.... I feel so good about last night. For the first time in my life. I got the president I wanted.
And yes I cried during his speech.
For the 1st time in my life, America chose intelligence over ignorance.

Oh BTW
OBAMA / BIDEN 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT A BLOW OUT! !!!!!!!!

and Sarah Palin?..... I took the liberty of buying you a plane ticket back to Wasilla. Now go home and stare at Russia from your house. Hopefully for eternity.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
And a voice spoke from the sky...
"Obama is so awesome, he can be president as many times as he wants."
:D

Reaction score
1) When do we start paying reparations?
2) It's only a matter of time before terrorists strike again. They know Obama won't strike back.
3) And finally, I'll close with a nice picture:
SP2012.png

Maybe those 2012 apocalypse rumours weren't so far-fetched after all.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I'm no resident of the US so I don't really qualify to have a say, but nontheless I will anyway.

It would only be a matter of time before terrorists struck again anyway. There will never be any way to completely stop any threat as long as it exists. And it will continue to exist regardless of the US presence in Iraq.

Varine

Reaction score
It would only be a matter of time before terrorists struck again anyway. There will never be any way to completely stop any threat as long as it exists. And it will continue to exist regardless of the US presence in Iraq.

It's more from the presence in Afghanistan and the Middle East in general. However Obama's probably not going to do much to combat it, as did Clinton, and the world will probably see a rise in terrorism because of it. I wouldn't be surprised if there was another attack, or at least an attempted attack, on America in the next few years. Everyone wants this change simply for the sake of change and probably aren't thinking about the repercussions that will come because of it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.