Other OvsH Allstars v6.43

DeathAway

Reaction score
ovsh643.png

OvsH Allstars v6.43

I think this map because I played a lot with friends but we want new things new heroes, items and things, well I decided to get new versions of me, but do not know much about the World Edit.

Well the map is fully GUI and JASS some things, I want to help me with spells, items, systems and stuff. The map consists of 38 heroes throughout the campaign of Warcraft III and a custom heroes, 90 items and 7 recipes.

.: Heroes :.

Well most of the Heroes campaign and are finished just lack the descriptions that are like those of dota, the spells of custom heroes are not completed on that I want help.

Hums

• Paladin
  • Archmage
  • Mountain King
  • Blood Mage
  • Dark Knight
  • Ranger
  • Keeper of the Grove
  • Priestess of the Moon
  • Demon Hunter
  • Warden
  • Furion
  • Sniper
  • Magnadefender
  • Admiral
  • Enchantress
  • Faerie Dragon
  • Magic Gladiator
  • Sorceress
  • Assasin

Orcs

• Blademaster
  • Far Seer
  • Tauren Chieftain
  • Shadow Hunter
  • Mogul Khan
  • Death Knight
  • Lich
  • Dreadlord
  • Crypt Lord
  • Necromancer
  • Dark Ranger
  • Summoner of the Thunder
  • Ish'kafel
  • Witch Doctor
  • Bloodseeker
  • Butcher
  • Troll Mage
  • Firelord

.: They need help? :.

• Spells of Furion

Almost all are wrong if someone is not good knowledge help me please, thanks before hand.

• Sprout
      I need help with this as I did this spell but I'm wrong with a guide on GUI, and I know almost nothing in JASS is very difficult to me if someone gives me a hand.

[*]Teleportation
      I made based on the Blink spell I think I can stay while the test to see such.

[*]Wrath of Nature
      I made based on the Chain Lightning skill was not very well not know if anyone also give me a hand with this.

[*] Spells of Butcher

The truth does not carry any with this hero but as I searched for guides only GUI is very difficult to me. I want to put the Meet Hook and the other spells of the DotA Pudge.

• Nothing

[*] Spells of Bloodseeker

I put the 2 Shaman's campaign skills, but I lack 1 and the Ultimate, if anyone can or wants to edit these 2 skills and add the other 2 would be grateful.

• Bloodlust
      This skill is one that has by default the Orc Shaman.

• Purge
      This skill is one that has by default the Orc Shaman.

[*] Spells of Admiral

Of this hero I've only made ??1 skill, the rest I leave to the disposal of you help me.

• Fear
      This spell is casted at range makes a close unit and return to base, the truth ends up missing only the descriptions but not if you need some tweaks I see that sometimes fails.

[*] Spells of Sniper

Of this hero I've only made ??1 skill, the rest I leave to the disposal of you help me.

• Shrapnel
      I made on the basis of the Blood Mage Flamestrike but I came out as desired, just download the good life, if someone could fix it and leave it as that of Dota please.

• Stock Range
      Increases the range of sniper but could only do 3 levels I can not do it in but if someone help me with this, I want you 10 levels and each level increases 40 range.

• Sniper Atack
      Well I have not finished but do not know how to do it, want it to be an aura that increases 7 per level, total level 10 would give a total of 70 more damage, giving 7 per level.

[*]Spells of Witch Doctor

Not that spells so I want to give someone help me with this.

• Nothing

[*]Item - Refresher Orb

This item is like DotA, but I have a problem that when refreshea refreshea item cooldown too XD

.: Changelog :.

• v6.43
  • Completed Field
  • Added new heroes not completed
  • New items
  • Aggregate command -repick -random

.: Completion :.

Terrain
[COLOR="#lime"]IIIIIIIII[/COLOR]I

Heroes
[COLOR="#lime"]IIIIII[/COLOR]IIII

Items
[COLOR="#lime"]IIIIIII[/COLOR]III

Spells
[COLOR="#lime"]IIII[/COLOR]IIIIII

Tiggers
[COLOR="#lime"]IIIIII[/COLOR]IIII

.: Additional Notes :.

• If you can help me fix the spells, and bad Knowback this does not work.

• When a hero dies revive after 10 seconds by adding the level of hero x2, creates a window to tell the time with the name of the player.

• The map is showing MultiBoard Icon Hero / Name / Level / Deaths / Kills / Gold but I have a problem MultiBoard gold shows a player at all and just want to show it to the Allies as the DotA.

• When a player chooses a hero his name change to Axis: DeathAway (Sniper), but also changes the name on the MultiBoard and the window counter when he is dead I just want to change the name when the chat

• The map contains commands Movement Speed (-ms) Matchup (-ma) Repick (-repick) Random (-random) Kick (-kick Player Number (Only Red))

.: Screenshots :.

ovsh1.png

ovsh2.png

ovsh3.png

ovsh4.png

*Notes

Good people leave unprotected the map for those who want help with the problems I have they do, the map is checked if there any fix something or add something new to rise again then updated the map to the post, may add new heroes, spells, items the map is open to new things and ideas.

Thank you all for the help they give me sorry that I am very new at this so I ask for help all reciver their credits on the map Quests, Thanks.

The only original versions of this map will be posted on this subject, others out there that are not in the Changelog of this item are false, Thanks to all who help me in this project to be carried out.

The map weighs much he got a very heavy song but I'll take, but perhaps they still have things weighing down unnecessary if someone looks at something unnecessary please let me know or take it out and upload the updated map.

You have to report bugs, suggestions or comments, please post them in this topic to get to see how the fix, good people this is the end of the post thanks to everyone for reading the ire updated as you complete thanks.

=> Download

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
A couple of questions...

What does "OvsH" stand for?

I assume this is basically just another version of DotA?

DeathAway

Reaction score
Orc vs Hum

Well a new version of DotA mmm .. but whether or not I have several spells in DotA which are very good

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
There are a few spelling mistakes in your OP and the terrain in your screenies look a bit empty

DeathAway

Reaction score
Well if I have any spelling mistakes sorry XD, with good ground so the map looks really empty?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.