Sci/Tech Packaging you can EAT: Food ‘skins’ that mimic nature could slash plastic waste

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
It isn't "toilet" water! Varine.

It comes from
Ground"water sources underground reservoir
Surface"water sources like rivers, lakes or reservoirs

Seriously., we mostly drink water from a public water supply.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Where does all the other water come from then?

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
Reality says hi.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/environment/2011-03-03-1Apurewater03_CV_N.htm

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/10/s...tewater-used-for-drinking.html?pagewanted=all

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/27/us/27conserve.html

http://bluelivingideas.com/2009/03/...nty-turning-sewage-water-into-drinking-water/

Even those countries/states which claim to have a completely seperated water system for waste and drinking water don't. Surface water always finds its way through the sediments and into our tap water supplies.

On related note:
The air you're breathing at this very moment has been farted out by hundreds of people in the past. A somewhat disturbing thought.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
It isn't "toilet" water! Varine.

It comes from
Ground"water sources underground reservoir
Surface"water sources like rivers, lakes or reservoirs

Seriously., we mostly drink water from a public water supply.

its called a 'dam' firecat

whats wrong with drinking recycled water? It's cleaner than water you drink from lets say rain water.

FireCat

Reaction score
errr, they already do that? I thought it was a really crazy, disgusting idea in the future
that should not even be considered.!

But well, nothing wrong with Recycled water as long as it isn't reclaimed from sewage.
And btw: Tap water is not that safe cause of the flouride, And so called brains eating bacteria.

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
errr, they already do that? I thought it was a really crazy, disgusting idea in the future
that should not even be considered.!

But well, nothing wrong with Recycled water as long as it isn't reclaimed from sewage.
And btw: Tap water is not that safe cause of the flouride, And so called brains eating bacteria.

LOL WHAT. the lack of knowledge you display sometimes firecat is pretty impressive. All recycled water goes through stages of filtration and screening to remove all bacteria and virus, like i said before water that goes through things such as membrane filters are extremely clean chemically. I have no idea where you learned that flouride is brain eating bacteria LOL, in fact fluoride is often added in the process of filtering the water because it helps protect our teeth from degrading, its not need but from my knowledge of studying chemistry they are added in extremely small quantity, same as chloride to remove bacteria.

FireCat

Reaction score
All recycled water goes through stages of filtration and screening to remove all bacteria ,and virus.
Of course they clean all the water. Otherwise the etc.. flood water would have been destroyed long time ago.
But recycle water from toilet to drink it later, that's soo Beyond Imagine disgusting, It doesn't matter how clean someone claim it is.

Florida's Pinellas County rejects fluoride in drinking water
A decision this week by a Florida county commission to stop adding fluoride to its public drinking water has uncorked a decades-old debate on the benefits and potential risks of fluoride despite widespread scientific support of the practice.

Critics say fluoride can harm the enamel on the teeth of young children. More than 200 communities have stopped adding fluoride to water supplies in the past 10 years, according to a count by the Fluoride Action Network. During the same period, however, more than 300 communities began adding fluoride, says Edmond Hewlett, a professor at UCLA's School of Dentistry and an American Dental Association spokesman.
Read Moar Here.

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
Of course they clean all the water. Otherwise the etc.. flood water would have been destroyed long time ago.
But recycle water from toilet to drink it later, that's soo Beyond Imagine disgusting, It doesn't matter how clean someone claim it is.

Florida's Pinellas County rejects fluoride in drinking water

flood water? what?
Just because it's disgusting does it mean it's not clean and completely drinkable. They are both water, the recycled water is exactly the same water you drink normally. I don't think you comprehend how clean water can be after being filtered...

You can't give me one article about a county rejecting fluoride and claim its brain eating... at most fluoride as some may argue actually promotes dental damage but even that is debatable as i don't think minute amount of fluoride will cause any harm, if at all.

FireCat

Reaction score
Just because it's disgusting does it mean it's not clean and completely drinkable.
Sure

You can't give me one article about a county rejecting fluoride and claim its brain eating... at most fluoride as some may argue actually promotes dental damage but even that is debatable as i don't think minute amount of fluoride will cause any harm, if at all.
I didn't said fluoride are brain eating thing. LOL But that is

For sheer terror, “flesh-eating bacteria” can’t hold a candle to “brain-eating amoeba.” So it is little wonder that two recent fatalities in Louisiana in people who were killed by the amoeba after they used neti pots to flush their nasal passages with (apparently amoeba-contaminated) water has sinus sufferers in a panic. Until now, the only known cases of infection by the brain-eating parasite Naegleria fowleri have occurred when people swam in warm rivers, lakes, or other bodies of freshwater where the single-celled organism lives. If the two deaths in Louisiana were indeed the result of exposure to drinking water from a chlorinated municipal supply, that is worrisome. “We’re not exactly sure why this tragic situation occurred,” says Jonathan Yoder, a scientist in the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s division of parasitic diseases. “We’re working with authorities in Louisiana to understand the characteristics of the water system that might have allowed this.”

Well, this fluoride should not be taken internally as it has a some kind of toxic effect!
And you get an idea that it's not really safe. From that link you get before.

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
Well, this fluoride should not be taken internally as it has a some kind of toxic effect!

i dont understand the extract you showed here... didn't say fluoride anywhere... doesn't show the date, the flesh eating thing is a parasite which has nothing to do with any chemical... basically that was some weak stuff there brother.

Many people still think planes are not safe, especially when they experience a turbulence and to be frank with you i get afraid too when im on a flight and extreme turbulence comes, but did you know less people die from planes than to donkeys annually. Well there you go.

FireCat

Reaction score
i dont understand the extract you showed here... didn't say fluoride anywhere... doesn't show the date, the flesh eating thing is a parasite which has nothing to do with any chemical
Because it's two parts story about this issue "water: included some other nasty stuff and chemicals with it.
There you go!

but did you know less people die from planes.
I know and I agree about it. But do you get Recycled water in the plane?

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
Because it's two parts story about this issue "water: included some other nasty stuff and chemicals with it.
There you go!

There had many incidents with regarding parasites in our water supplies that ended up making people sick or worse dead. Unless the parasite feeds on fluoride it had NOTHING to do with any parasites and i dont even understand why are we arguing this, recycled water is clean and contains no parasite because they just filtered everything... what you are quoting from is water supply directly from the dam without filtering if at all.

I think we have gone off topic here discussing about water instead of the packaging stuff which i think is fantasic.

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score

Maybe.
But they're feeding the donkeys recycled water for sure.
That's why they're more dangerous. They're probably already infected with brain-eating zombie parasites from outer space.

FireCat

Reaction score
i dont even understand why are we arguing this, recycled water is clean and contains no parasite because they just filtered everything
Because it's still "yuck" ? And seriously, safety of water depends on where you are, what pipes the water has gone through etc ... So is it really 100% clean for evryone?
Well, and did you know that parasites are everywhere? Even out there in space?

Look down here. hehe
infected with brain-eating zombie parasites from outer space.

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
Firecat is going nuts with this new website. Trolling it up everyday all day. /sigh

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score

So is water if you drink enough of it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.