Paladins - /facepalm

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Ulduar patch has shattered any hope for me to see the light of dawn again. I am disappointed with the Tier 8 armor set and it even makes me think that Rogue Tier 8 looks superior. Out of all the plate wearing classes, Paladins are ridiculed.

To be honest, I really thought there was a trend in the Paladin gear set. So in theory, every even numbered armor set will turn out looking better than the odd numbered armor sets. Turns out to my surprise, Tier 8 ruined it, and has won the place as the most horribly designed sets in Paladin history in my book.

Primarily, its the helm that I frown upon. The shoulders are somewhat okay, but I don't think they fit the Paladin very much.

CatCat

Reaction score
Don't worry, they promised that ulduar will be hard :) so You won't have to worry about it.

quraji

zap
Reaction score
I've come to expect the paladin armor to make them look like ninnies. The only cool set in my opinion would be Tier 2 Judgement..which is one of my favorites of all tier armors.

Their sets either make them look like retarded power rangers or walking lite-brites.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.