US News Palin stepping down this month

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Gov. Sarah Palin announced Friday that she will step down as Alaska's chief executive by the end of the month. She will not seek election to a second gubernatorial term in 2010.

Palin, a Republican, was elected governor in 2006. She was tapped as Arizona Sen. John McCain's vice presidential running mate last year.

Palin said she was transferring authority to Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell, who will be sworn in at the Governor's Picnic on July 25.

Here.

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
and we give a shit?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NrzXLYA_e6E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NrzXLYA_e6E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Just in time too, I have already announced my running for Governor in Alaska for 2010 in the chat.

Effane

Save/Load Code Tutorial
Reaction score
Haha, bunch of haters :p

I go with the who cares sentiment, shes not my governor, my former crappy ass govenor is now the Sec of Homeland Defense, now thats a really cruel joke on America.

The same governor that put National Guard troops on the border to scout for drug runners without any means to defend themselves (no ammo, no weapons).

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
I have my own opinion on her, all I will say is I'm glad. And if she does in fact run in 2012, and she get's elected, I will hate every american.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.