WIP Panda Wars PRIMAL-X (w/ AI!)

sLsIDK

Reaction score
You're joking right? The AI just runs to like last row of towers then like runs back or something, although I only tested it once. Other than that everything seems OK. I must say, however, that after played a hundred HoN games without a single WC3 game I hate not being able to do actions with having another unit selected. Also will the bottom right boss really be killable? I mean 99999 health is quite a bit, and with the current items I can't even solo like 25% of it.

yami-joey

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
You're joking right? The AI just runs to like last row of towers then like runs back or something, although I only tested it once. Other than that everything seems OK. I must say, however, that after played a hundred HoN games without a single WC3 game I hate not being able to do actions with having another unit selected. Also will the bottom right boss really be killable? I mean 99999 health is quite a bit, and with the current items I can't even solo like 25% of it.
Sorry bout that. :| It's still in beta you know.... alright will be weakening that dude...

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
The AI just runs to like last row of towers then like runs back or something
I shall fix it. ^_^

UPDATE : Hmm, the AI script is still not modular enough for extensions. I shall rewrite whole script for better supporting with extensions. ^_^
What're going to include in new AI :
-> Retreats when under attacking of towers.
-> Hostile to opponents' hero. (Will "revenge" when they are being attacked)

Any feature you would like for the new version of AI? Feel free to post it up here. :)

yami-joey

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
The AI just runs to like last row of towers then like runs back or something
I shall fix it. ^_^

UPDATE : Hmm, the AI script is still not modular enough for extensions. I shall rewrite whole script for better supporting with extensions. ^_^
What're going to include in new AI :
-> Retreats when under attacking of towers.
-> Hostile to opponents' hero. (Will "revenge" when they are being attacked)

Any feature you would like for the new version of AI? Feel free to post it up here. :)
:)

Sorry there's not much update. X( But you guys wanna share some more advice?

kingkingyyk3

Reaction score
I'm lack of time now. Hopefully the brand new AI script can be done at 27/2.
bruce.gif

sLsIDK

Reaction score
Cool, I only have to wait two years for this AI.

Anywho, I can't really suggest anything for the AI other than to have a fully functioning AI...

kingkingyyk3

Reaction score
AI v2.0 Beta
Changelog :
Rewrote CreepWave and CreepStruct.
Rewrote periodic function in AI pathing. It is more efficient now. ForceHeal/ForceRetreat/RemoveHeal/RemoveRetreat is added.

Fixes :
AI go to enemies' base and back.

Click Me! to get the map.

I think it will be better to ensure current code is stable before adding extra features.
If there is no bug, I shall import those features what I said in earlier post. :)

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
I think the lane's should be further apart. Since you can pull creeps from another lane into any other, there's a lot of problems right now with this map IMHO.

yami-joey

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I think the lane's should be further apart. Since you can pull creeps from another lane into any other, there's a lot of problems right now with this map IMHO.
I'm currently fixing the lanes so creep pulling would be less possible. ^_^

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Having problems downloading the AI map... What's supposed to happen when you enter the site? Does the download start automatically?

Failenx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I suggest bringing down the special effects for spells because it usually just creates a whole graphic mishap if too many spells are being used in one area. I usually can't see crap because it screws up my entire screen in the game and I have to result to going away from that area to get it off my screen. :mad:

kingkingyyk3

Reaction score
I suggest bringing down the special effects for spells because it usually just creates a whole graphic mishap if too many spells are being used in one area. I usually can't see crap because it screws up my entire screen in the game and I have to result to going away from that area to get it off my screen. :mad:

That's caused the narrowness of lanes. :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.