WIP Panda Wars PRIMAL-X (w/ AI!)

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
Where is BlackRose? ._. I have done the spell and waiting for his reply about the spell's details.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
I need to ask does the AI do anything but attack down the lanes?
So far i havent seen any of them use spells of anything like that.

kingkingyyk3

Reaction score
I need to ask does the AI do anything but attack down the lanes?
So far i havent seen any of them use spells of anything like that.

They will use some skills. I will implement full of them as the current version of AI is seem stable.

HeX.16

Reaction score
Hmm because i was versing the AI and all they did was try to attack down the lanes. No retreating to heal or focusing me with spells.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Hmm because i was versing the AI and all they did was try to attack down the lanes. No retreating to heal or focusing me with spells.
Same here. They fight like crazy and don't seem to retreat. They didn't use spells on me either :S

They did learn the spells, I can see from the SFX on them, but they don't use any active skills AFAIK.

Some things I noticed when I pushed to their base:
The creeps choke up the entire area near the base tower. It pissed me off when I couldn't attack the tower/run away xD

The base is insane or something. It owns too much and the creeps won't be tanking it most of the time, their too busy getting stuck :(

kingkingyyk3

Reaction score
Same here. They fight like crazy and don't seem to retreat. They didn't use spells on me either :S

They did learn the spells, I can see from the SFX on them, but they don't use any active skills AFAIK.

Some things I noticed when I pushed to their base:
The creeps choke up the entire area near the base tower. It pissed me off when I couldn't attack the tower/run away xD

The base is insane or something. It owns too much and the creeps won't be tanking it most of the time, their too busy getting stuck

Because the narrowness of lanes. It is fixed in v3.18.
Fixed AI does not retreat.

Note : You may tweak the CreepSpawn trigger to control the period of creep spawning.

Click Me!

HeX.16

Reaction score
Wait so this map is open source?
Sigh i cant play that map its all black and fugly.

kingkingyyk3

Reaction score
Wait so this map is open source?
Yes, it is open source.

Sigh i cant play that map its all black and fugly.
Works well for me.

HeX.16

Reaction score
I have a black mask over my screen. Only this map and it cant be the triggers i tried with none of them. What else can it be?
Also why is it open source?

kingkingyyk3

Reaction score
I have a black mask over my screen. Only this map and it cant be the triggers i tried with none of them. What else can it be?
:confused:

Why not? Sharing is a good habit.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Looks like one of the spells in there is somehow on.... only spell I know that does that is Chaos Control on Shadow Pahndow.

HeX.16

Reaction score
I even tried with all trigger deleted.

HeX.16

Reaction score
The one on the Main Post works fine but the link you provived earlier doesnt. The link on post #129

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Nope, no problem here.

You could try clicking F10 twice.
Alternatively, go to LAN and create the game and start it. If the mask is there, pause the game and unpause it.

Coming to the map itself, the Chrono Manipulator seems to be more balanced now. However, I would like to point out some thing for his ultimate.
1) You used Wind Walk's no-unit-collision. It kinda "bugs" since it doesn't allow you to walk through units after casting a spell. You can use the ability Ghost (Visible) to allow walking through units. Its a passive and AFAIK, doesn't have any side effects.
2) Levelling it doesn't yield many benefits. Attack speed is capped at +400% :p

Scratched Out Stuff
Not to mention this makes your passive utterly worthless during the time :(
My suggestion:
-Chaos Control grants boosts to your other spells during its effect
->Time Resonate does damage at where you appear
->Time Ghost grants spell immunity
->Impale Thing (can't remember name) does not turn them invulnerable
->Passive becomes the global slowing aura thing (lie to the players xD)

Just my opinions. Never got to test its effectiveness properly though, but it does seem much weaker than Space Resonate -> Line damage -> Whacking -> Line damage. Chaos Control doesn't help when they are invulnerable and disabled :(

EDIT:
Scratch that. Just found out how epic it is with mass damage xD

yami-joey

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Nope, no problem here.

You could try clicking F10 twice.
Alternatively, go to LAN and create the game and start it. If the mask is there, pause the game and unpause it.

Coming to the map itself, the Chrono Manipulator seems to be more balanced now. However, I would like to point out some thing for his ultimate.
1) You used Wind Walk's no-unit-collision. It kinda "bugs" since it doesn't allow you to walk through units after casting a spell. You can use the ability Ghost (Visible) to allow walking through units. Its a passive and AFAIK, doesn't have any side effects.
2) Levelling it doesn't yield many benefits. Attack speed is capped at +400% :p

Scratched Out Stuff
Not to mention this makes your passive utterly worthless during the time :(
My suggestion:
-Chaos Control grants boosts to your other spells during its effect
->Time Resonate does damage at where you appear
->Time Ghost grants spell immunity
->Impale Thing (can't remember name) does not turn them invulnerable
->Passive becomes the global slowing aura thing (lie to the players xD)

Just my opinions. Never got to test its effectiveness properly though, but it does seem much weaker than Space Resonate -> Line damage -> Whacking -> Line damage. Chaos Control doesn't help when they are invulnerable and disabled :(

EDIT:
Scratch that. Just found out how epic it is with mass damage xD
LOL XD

Chaos Control was BlackRose's idea and it's really epic and best skill in the game ^_^

Space Resonate is a terrible skill though

Will update the main page if the 3.18 beta maps are stable...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.