Reaction score
Too much mass dudes, lol.
Most spells are like the same.
Anyways, pandas are awesome.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

CungPowCow

Cool Member
Reaction score
My thoughts are pretty much the same as joohen's. It's imba (especially Fire Panda), AI is dumb.

Yet it's fun and attractive eye candy. Overall I give it a :thup:

(P.S. Vodka isn't Ale. :) )

yami-joey

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
My thoughts are pretty much the same as joohen's. It's imba (especially Fire Panda), AI is dumb.

Yet it's fun and attractive eye candy. Overall I give it a :thup:

(P.S. Vodka isn't Ale. :) )
oowee... thanks :D

Currently iPeez couldn't continue the terrain now since his computer crashed.

WHICH MEANS LONGER TIME BEFORE 3.18 is released. Noooo.

If anoyone wants to help doing the terrain *MAJOR terrain changes* just PM me or BlackRose.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Are you managing this map or not? Why would someone wanting for terrain do PM me? I'm only the little coder. I r getzing srs now.

You tell me to code some spell, but what exactly? [New slate so ok? :)]

What spells for Benevolent? And stuff.

yami-joey

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Sorry for all those who continue to support the map, to those that have helped.

I am going to stop making the map for a while. I may still continue it in the near future (say, 5-8 months later), however, I have more important matters to attend to.

I regret this decision though because version 3.18 is near completion and feel bad because I'm going to put it to waste so I am willing to give the map to another person in this site and give him full title and ownership of the map. I'm doing this so that the map can progress because I still love the game. If someone else is interested in developing the map, PM me and I'll give you the map for editing, and then contact BlackRose/kingy for help with other stuff.

Sorry guys. I just have to go. This really isn't my calling any longer and have got other things in mind. I do hope someone else would be willing to take over our work because I'd like to see this map come further.

wrseb

Reaction score
Wow, looks fun. I'm testing now.

I really love pandas, just can't imagine why the fire panda (already included in wc3, one of the pandaren brewmaster's ultrimate-skill pandas) isn't included in dota!!!

=(
He's just too cool? :D

But testing now thx for the map :D

EDIT: Tested it. Very fun map, keep up the work! :D

But what I didn't like is that some pandas get 10khp+ in level 20, lol.

EDIT2: After reading the post above, thats very sad =(

yami-joey

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Wow, looks fun. I'm testing now.

I really love pandas, just can't imagine why the fire panda (already included in wc3, one of the pandaren brewmaster's ultrimate-skill pandas) isn't included in dota!!!

=(
He's just too cool? :D

But testing now thx for the map :D

EDIT: Tested it. Very fun map, keep up the work! :D

But what I didn't like is that some pandas get 10khp+ in level 20, lol.

EDIT2: After reading the post above, thats very sad =(
hey, sorry about that dude.

I will try to continue it when the time comes. =(

thanks for liking the map and your support. you could try to check out version3.18 beta. Just find it in the posts before.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Yeah. This taught me a lesson, I shouldn't get into team projects. I lack dedication, time, and interest in working on such maps. But the map was interesting enough to get me wanted to try help. I did do a few things, but meh. It's still in :( condition.

Sorry Yami-Joey again~~
My offer for help seemed like it did more harm than good. The map hasn't even gone to 3.18, even if good things take time, something I, we, don't have..

yami-joey

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Yeah. This taught me a lesson, I shouldn't get into team projects. I lack dedication, time, and interest in working on such maps. But the map was interesting enough to get me wanted to try help. I did do a few things, but meh. It's still in :( condition.

Sorry Yami-Joey again~~
My offer for help seemed like it did more harm than good. The map hasn't even gone to 3.18, even if good things take time, something I, we, don't have..
- Good news. I am continuing the map. ;)
I have rebalanced the towers and creeps and have now fully furnished the terrain. Just need

to fix the AI so they'd be able to use skills. Other hero changes can be done in v3.19. For

now we need the AI use their skills. :D

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Shot in the dark but does anyone have any version of this archived? The original Author is looking for it.

This is a shot in the dark but I released this old map from around ten years ago: https://www.thehelper.net/threads/panda-wars-primal-x-w-ai.127711/ However, I wasn't able to get around to continuing it, and found out the latest release of this map was removed from epicwar. It's from an old laptop that's dead so the original files are sadly gone now. If anyone, for some lucky chance, has a copy of the 3.18 latest version of this map, that would be extremely mindblowing...seriously. I would love to get back to it and check out the w3 reforged community... thanks!

yami-joey

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Yes, I am indeed hoping someone out there still has version 3.18 which for some reason got deleted from epicwar :(

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you ever upload it to the World Editor Tutorials site? If you did we might have an old backup of it. I don't think we stored the maps on epic war back in the day I think we hosted the maps.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.