US News Parents Didn’t Realize They Left 3-Year-Old At Chuck E. Cheese’s Until Watching News

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
HARFORD COUNTY, Md. (CBSDC) — Harford County authorities say parents didn’t realize they left their 3-year-old daughter at a Chuck E. Cheese’s until watching the 11 p.m. news.

The manager of the restaurant told the sheriff’s office that Harmony came up to one of the employees shortly after 8 p.m. saying she was thirsty. The little girl was with a group of 14 people, including her mom and dad who are separated, earlier in the day.

The manager called authorities after being unable to find the group she was with and deputies waited until 9:30 p.m. when they brought her back to the precinct and contacted Child Protective Services. The sheriff’s office also contacted local media outlets to try to locate the child’s parents.

wtvr.com/2012/03/07/parents-didnt-realize-they-left-3-year-old-at-chuck-e-cheeses-until-watching-news

------------------------
That is some stellar parenting there. 3 years old.

Last edited:

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
I am sickened!! How do you not know that your child is not with you. Suppose they did not keep an eye on her while at Chucke Cheese so why even bother to check and see if she made it into the car or the house. WOW!!! There are people that are unable to have children that deserve to be parents and these idiots, and that is being nice are given the gift of life and do not give a damn about the child's location.

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
This is why some people just shouldn't be parents. *sigh*

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
This is why some people just shouldn't be parents. *sigh*

I'm sorry, you didn't quite pass the child test. You can have this turtle.

And you know, this happens a lot. I don't see it as that bad of a thing to do - they aren't drowning the kid or anything like that. They were probably stressed out, maybe thought the other parent was taking her, and didn't notice. Not that big of a deal.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
my parents left me at a gas station when during across state when i was only 4. But, i have a family of 15 (13 at the time) so its understandable. They came back after about 30 min.
but for this case its hard to belive that happend.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Firecat grow up where gangsters ran about. I think that is why he speaks that way. Almost everyone on hes street were gangsters. and they would have a bullet proof door just in case...

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
But it didn't. And was unlikely to anyway.
There are some SICK people in this world. She could have been kidnapped murdered etc..
They Just didn't give a rat's ass about her where she was. Hmm "For how many hours" eh?
And seriously, they couldn't ask one another BEFORE leaving the place. Right?

Not at all. Heh @rover2341

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
I ish from teh streetz.
Is hard life here; kids get shot in the head and kidnapped for bein' alone.
FireCat my man speakz truth.

Chuck E Cheese is the most dangerous part of America.

Varine

Reaction score
There are some SICK people in this world. She could have been kidnapped murdered etc..

And that doesn't happen with the little girl walking home from school? She was at Chuck E. Cheese for what was apparently a birthday party or something. It happens all the time. She's fine, nothing happened, mildly entertaining bit of news, end of story. Even the police didn't care.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
She was at Chuck E. Cheese for what was apparently a birthday party or something. It happens all the time. She's fine, nothing happened, mildly entertaining bit of news, end of story. Even the police didn't care.
Fuck that. It could happen anywhere, even in Chuck E. Cheese place. Period. And It doesn't matter how small the case is. The police should care!

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Let us not even mention the unrelenting horrors of the Chuck E. Cheese ballpits
*shivers*

Varine

Reaction score
Fuck that. It could happen anywhere, even in Chuck E. Cheese place. Period. And It doesn't matter how small the case is. The police should care!

But they didn't. Because it wasn't a big deal.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.