General Parents put 3 month old in Washing Machine and turn it on (Video)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no way to know what the parents were thinking. Maybe they were trying to scare their kid into good behavior. Maybe they were just goofing around. Maybe they thought it would be funny -- there's a large sign hanging above the machines, saying "Junior Wash: $2.95." Whatever it was, it could have easily ended in tragedy.

In the silent footage from the laundromat's security camera, the dad scoops up the diaper-clad toddler, shoves him head first into the front-loading washer, and shuts the door. He and the mom seem amused at first, but panic quickly sets in when they realize that they can't get the washer door open. It's locked automatically, and the tot is trapped inside as the washer starts to run. (Warning: The video is disturbing).

Go here to watch the video.

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
I can't blame them, this is exactly the kind of thing that I would do.

Aside: the washer locks and starts as soon as you close the door? Why?

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
I wonder what it is inside me that made me need to watch that video all the way through... weird.

That's some fucked up shit though. Glad the kid's okay.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Don't even need to watch the video! It's enough to read the thread title
Parents put 3 month old in Washing Machine and turn it on
'Think how insane that is!"

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Natural selection.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I can't blame them, this is exactly the kind of thing that I would do.

Aside: the washer locks and starts as soon as you close the door? Why?

Because, unlike having a human is inside the machine, it closes so idiots don't open it and have a nice flood in the area with all their clothes. Unlike dryers, where they open as much as they like, because people DO die going in dryers - smh

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Not what I meant. Why does it lock and start automatically when the door is first closed? Why isn't there a start button?

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Not what I meant. Why does it lock and start automatically when the door is first closed? Why isn't there a start button?
That's usually how they all work, and the same thing -- the dryers have a start button. :eek:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Why does it lock and start automatically when the door is first closed? Why isn't there a start button?
Maybe because they didn't think of someone would put a child in a Washing Machine. But yeah it's stupid! Well, there should be some kind of safety.

WildTurkey

Previously known as giv_me_rep
Reaction score
lol, when i was younger playing hide and seek i hid in the washing machine but couldnt get the door closed. Called my mum and asked her to close it so no one would find me and she freaked out. ahah, hid me in the dryer instead and explained the difference. Great parents... ahaa ReVolver knows what he's talkin about :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.