Path suggestion in a mystery forest +rep

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
I want a path that leads in a forest. The forest is somehow epic, with big trees and these mysterious moonlight rays or ancient stuff, such as roots from the big trees and old statues. Well, i want this path to end to the forest and i am using Ashenvale Tile. Anyone has a suggestion what specific tile should i follow to nicely blend with the forest and the general Ashenvale Tileset? I wanted the "Rock (Unbuildable)", from the Ashenvale tileset itself, but it doesn't nicely blend, even though it's kind of epic. Any suggestions? Like an old path that leads to the forest. I would appreciate if you had some screenshots of the map you imagine too. A couple of reps for the suggestion i'll like. Thanks in advance.

chopperpope

Reaction score
combine ashenvale, with felwood and outland.

it should looks very mysterious ^^

also, try using lots of ruins from sunken ruins and dead trees.

fissures should look good, if you want a dead forest.

Pharaoh_

Reaction score
No, i want an epic night elven one. Outland really has this red-brown tone, which i hate for just a forest. I would mostly use that for a volcano or dark forces' base. By the way, could you post a pic of your suggestion? Maybe i am mistaken, i can't really tell what you got in mind..

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Maybee something from the tropical tileset.
Like the temple set, the one wich is yellow with green in it.

The problem with ashenvale and mixing with others is that it is so dark compared to most of the others.

Oh, and here is a tip I like to use.
The fellwood posion looks quite mysterious to me.
There is also one lava tile and one ice tile that looks quite like the poison one:D
Don't remember wich atm, but you will find them if you need them.

Tilesets that are somewhat dark aswell is:
Black Citadel
Dungeon
Underground
Dalaran Ruin

Edit: There is also the fellwood tileset, try looking into that:)

Pharaoh_

Reaction score
Thank you first of all. For the "tropical" thing, you mean Sunken Ruins and the "yellow with green" is the Large Bricks (Unbuildable)? Well, i know about the rest. I want it to be somehow realistic; plus, my concern is not in the forest, it is in the path. I want an old path that leads to the forest. So? :I

Edit: Ok, i got the Small Bricks from Sunken Ruins, but what to mix it with? Maybe nothing?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.