PatN - Blizzard Tech Support

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This is probably the most critical and pivotal chapter in the existence of thehelper.net

If it were not for PatN of Blizzard Technical Support and the Diablo Technical Support Forums and Battle.net Open Tech Support chat I would never have discovered this world.

PatN was the Blizzard Tech Guy assigned with the Official Blizzard Diablo Tech Support forum rep,

I was coming trying to fix a friends problem with his piece of shit Packard Hell sound card and modem combination that was screwed and a fix was never found.

If it wasn't for PatN doing everything freaking possible above and beyond the CALL OF TECH SUPPORT duty I would not be here today. I modeled myself after him LOL! I looked up to him and tried to copy him unofficially. I succeeded and he knows it. He let me have the tech forums for a while. It was freaking awesome.

Anyway, PatN still works at Blizzard and I still keep in touch with him. I have him on my Facebook. He has moved up in Blizzard and is no longer in Tech Support. He knows Dinobot though. They have a history as he was an original MVP and PatN was there then.

PatN was the official channel to Blizzard. He was there spokesperson and sometimes other would post too with that cool ass at the time Blizzard tag they had and they would answer questions. PatN is the guy who gave me the first MVP. It was handed down from the VP of something but PatN hooked a brotha up :)

More about PatN to come.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.