Peace Wallpapers

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
These wallpapers I made, they all took only a few minutes in gimp, and I'm using the third as my wallpaper. I think they look nice, let me know what you think.
wallpaperzc.png
wallpaperpeace.png

!!NEW!!
wallpaper2.png

!!NEW!!
peace3fix.png

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
I couldn't give you enough rep for the first one....

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Thanks for the rep! And I'm glad you like it, if I add anything I'm going to make it say Legalize It.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I like the second one, it's more clean, except for the text at the bottom. Well atleast the effect over it does haha. I like your avatar though. :)

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
The effects in the first one are a bit too much. The diagonal lines should be vertical and it would be better.

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Thanks, and I like the text like that lol, I think it looks cool. And thanks, I like it too, and of course I made it lol.

And I kinda thought so too when I was done, they looked overwhelming, so I made the second one much simpler.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Cool.
First one does look a bit cluttered.
The second one doesn't match too well in my opinion. Like you have the effects that are glowing and smooth and blurry, then you have the peace sign in the center that is a straight-edge circle just standing there.
But I like the designs, nice job. :)

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Rhymer

Reaction score
Very nice :)

I'd consider lowering the saturation just a bit to make it smoother to look at, but hey, bright colors whee ;)

Cheers;
//Rhymer

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Well I added two new wallpapers to the main post. Tell me if you like them, I tried and used your guys's feedback. I like all of them however, let me know what you think of them.

Rhymer

Reaction score
Wow, that last one is awesome! It ties together like none of the others does. Very well done, mate. Nice blend of the splatter/cloud and the abstract as well. Sweet stuff.

Keep it up;
//Rhymer

Fire-Wolf

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your comment :) I like all of them, but the fourth is definitely my favorite aswell.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.