Crime Pennsylvania mom: I didn't know son had died until the smell set in

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
HARRISBURG, Pa. - The mother of an 8-year-old Pennsylvania boy whose decomposing body was found on the third floor of their home said Saturday she didn't know he had died until noticing the smell.

Kimberly Tutko said her husband was the primary caretaker of their mentally disabled son, CBS affiliate WHP-TV in Harrisburg.

"I'm being picked on for being a bad mom: 'Oh you didn't know that something was wrong with him?' I didn't, because every single day, it was a normal routine," said Kimberly.

WHP-TV reports Kimberly agreed to be interviewed only if they did not show her face.

The couple's son was mentally handicapped and autistic, according to Kimberly, and the "normal routine" was for his dad, Jarrod Tutko, 38, to take care of him.

Harrisburg police said in a statement that Jarrod waited several days to tell her the boy had died, informing his wife about the death of their son, Jarrod Tutko Jr., "when the odor of decomposition became too strong."

Police were called to the home Friday and found the boy's body.

OMFG How can you "not know" that your child is dead.?

Last edited by a moderator:

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Maybe the first question should be why do these parents have 6 kids to begin with if they obviously can't take care of all of them?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.