Pentacle Tattoo

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
I'm considering getting a tattoo on my chest of a pentacle (for my beliefs, not 'cause I'm emo/goth), i've been looking online, but i figured i'd check here, anyone a good artist and want to try there hand at it be my guest. nothing to simple though, try and make it subtle and maybe celtic looking.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
opps... meant to post this in the graphics section.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I'm considering getting a tattoo on my chest of a pentacle (for my beliefs, not 'cause I'm emo/goth), i've been looking online, but i figured i'd check here, anyone a good artist and want to try there hand at it be my guest. nothing to simple though, try and make it subtle and maybe celtic looking.

Pentacle?
What you're looking for is the Celtic Knot... They look similar to Pentagramms/Pentacles, but they can be found in different Forms (5 Edge, 6 Edge, 24 Edge, whatever)
Try googling it.
BTW, do you realy want that on your Chest?
I mean, most people make stuff like that on their backs/upper arms... Actually, I havn't seen alot of people make that on their chests... Well whatever ^_^

Bartuc08

Reaction score
Pentacle?
What you're looking for is the Celtic Knot... They look similar to Pentagramms/Pentacles, but they can be found in different Forms (5 Edge, 6 Edge, 24 Edge, whatever)
Try googling it.
BTW, do you realy want that on your Chest?
I mean, most people make stuff like that on their backs/upper arms... Actually, I havn't seen alot of people make that on their chests... Well whatever ^_^

hmm, i'll google it :D

yea i was thinking on my chest, although its not set in stone yet... i don't think i have the body for it though.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I've done a tattoo on a guy's chest with a pentacle (marker, not permanent :p), maybe you'd like it. Here's a pic:

Tatoo.jpg

However, I also suggest it on the hand or something, he was pretty weird with that thing on the chest.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
that's kinda cool... hmm, not sure though.

yea i don't want it in the middle of my chest i kinda want it over my "heart" on the left side i guess.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Smith, you can draw kinda good ^_^
@Bartuc: proberbly you'd want something written in the pentacle... Like, something in favour of love,hate or something that happend in your past which set a Milestone...
And... Do you like the Celtic Knot? I mean, it's kinda neutral afterall =P

Bartuc08

Reaction score
well.. there really wasn't a milestone that set me on this path, lol...

It was more or less, here are my beliefs... hmm they look similar to that of Wiccan, then i found out Wicca is a sub group of pagan and paganism is (in short) a non judicial, non Christ based belief. then i studied the pentacle and found it symbolized something i had always considered.

i was told there's two ways to look at it.

The Wiccan one, if i understand correctly, has Spirit above the four elements (the top point being spirit) where as you could turn it upside down, and it would stand for the elements above humanity

... anyway!

i like how smith's looks... but i wonder if there can be more too it... i like how the rose pentacles look, but they're a bit feminine, which isn't what i want...

lol, ok so anyway... just send in some, regardless of how it looks and i'll try and decide, i'm also gonna go down to the tattoo place and see if he's got anything, although when i went last time he didn't have any in his books.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Pentagram. When the star is "horns up" it is a pentagram and typically believed to be a symbol of Satan.

When the "horns" are pointed down, that's a pentacle, which is a religious symbol for some Pagan religions, most notably Wiccan, I believe.

Actually, the pentacle can have a number of shapes within, such as the 6-point star, which is a Jewish symbol.

But if you're looking for the "classic" pentacle, a 5-point star in a circle, "horns down", that's mostly Pagan religion.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
yea i was looking for the "classic" form i guess, like smith drew.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
ah... misinterpretations...

yea i looked it up, interesting...

horns down it is :D

that's kinda weird though, most people associate it the other way around, including myself.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
yea, i don't think that's how it started but it just kinda evolved into that... i think at first it didn't matter which way, then satanist added a meaning to the horns up version i guess.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.