World Peru: Dolphins Chopped Up, Skinned Alive to Use as Shark Bait for Asian Delicacy

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
They are not normal animals anymore.

Besides that. Those which are supposed to be eaten are not tortured usually. Well, at least in most parts of the world.
Not a animal? Yeah right o_O Maybe, they are human with four legs Eh?
Ah Bullshit. They are still killed in a cruel way "in most parts of the world"

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
And they would get killed in an even more cruel way if we all suddenly decided to not eat them anymore.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
More cruel way? :rolleyes: Anyway, we don't need kill them.. at all! "Included pigs"

Nyph

Occasional News Reader
Reaction score
Eh, I thought pigs and cattle and the like were slaughtered mostly humanely, because tense muscles make for lower quality meat.

"Bleeding profusely, the dolphin is hauled on board and almost immediately dies on the deck of the vessel. With his sharpened knife, a Peruvian fisherman then peels the skin off the dolphin's back and carefully cuts the severed body into thin slices."

So the title lies, they aren't skinned alive, they're skinned dead.

Zakyath

Reaction score
For those of you who eat meat, you have no idea how cruelly the animals that go on your dinner plate are slaughtered. If you really love animals, don't eat them. If people don't eat meat, then there won't be any slaughterhouses and animals bred specifically to be butchered and eaten by humans, so don't say "if you don't eat them, the die anyways."
I am a vegetarian. I hope everyone can become a vegetarian one day, and stop consuming the carcasses of animals and thinking that it is delicious when in reality it is rotting away in your wet, humid, 37.5 degrees digestive tract.

plants are alive as well

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
On of my professors once told me a joke which was somewhat like this:

Two students, Mark and Paul, are used to eat together in the mensa every day. As they are having lunch, Mark notices that Paul is only eating a vegan salad. And in fact, Paul is having a vegan salad everyday, every week.
One day, as they are eating lunch, Mark decides to ask Paul: "It seems you love animals; you are not eating any meat."
To which Paul replies: "Not at all! I just HATE vegetables!"

Zakyath

Reaction score
my ex actually said something like that about 6 years ago. she was a vegetarian, though. we were here in Sweden, so of course there are trees and animals everywhere. a deer runs past us and she gets very frightened. I ask her why she's so scared, telling her I assumed she liked animals since she was a vegetarian. with a hint of distaste in her voice she replies: "No, I am a vegetarian because I don't like animals"

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
How do you know when you've met a vegan?

They'll fucking tell ya.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Vegetarians are OK, except for the ones who do not eat ANY meat at all. Poor things, they will die young. All salad

inb4 supplements, doesn't count.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I love Dolphins I hate that we kill them. It should be like murder to kill a Dolphin.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.