Pet ideas for RPG

Nerfpl

Reaction score
So i did hunter class in my RPG and now im looking for 8 pets.
first is wolf without anything, second is brutal wolf with crit strike, and then i need next 8 pets (perma summons)-not wolfs anymorexD-

so imlooking for your ideas if you have time to spare. not too imba pets without too fancy 200line trigger spells, yet with some usage because they are basicly main arsenal for my hunter except arrows xD (ofc i can do some triggering if spell sounds cool)

btw: pets are wards so spells cannot be casted manualy,

Meowier

Reaction score
Do you want 8 more pets? Or do you mean you want a total of 8 pets altogether (including the wolves)

In any case, i'll do 8.

(Use druid of the talon storm crow model)
- Raven - Air unit, moderate speed, melee range - 20% evasion.
- Dire Raven - Air unit, faster speed, melee range - 20% evasion, Slow poison with bleed effects.

- Bear - Ground unit, moderate speed, melee range - Cleave named 'swipe' with paw-like icon.
- Dire Bear - Ground unit, moderate speed, melee range - Cleave named 'swipe' with paw-like icon, bash.

(Use moonkin or furbolg)
- Wild Beast - Ground unit, faster speed, melee range - Bash, slow poison with bleed effects.
- Champion Wild Beast - Ground unit, faster speed, melee range - Bash, slow poison with bleed effects, cleave named 'swipe' with paw-like icon.

(Use a dragon model, then make it tiny. Use actual flying dragon)
- Wyrm Hatchling - Air unit, moderate speed, semi-ranged attack (300 or 400 range? Between that?) - Slow poison with fiery effects, 20% Evasion.
- Lesser Wyrm - Air unit, faster speed, semi-ranged attack (300 or 400 range? Between that?) - Slow poison with fiery effects, 20% Evasion. And incinerate, assuming it stacks with the slow poison effect.

Hope that helps you.

Nerfpl

Reaction score
nice :) i like bear idea as aoe tanker. also icons dont play role because they are not visible. pet is not controlable by human. wildkin is also good i will use that :) i just doubt in dragon and raven. i need malee tankers because they will mainly tank target for hunter. they have tank AI i think i will add taunt to greater bear :)

PoZoR

Reaction score
Giant Spider

Poison effects and auto webbing

Tiger

Bash, fast attack and movement

istar

Reaction score
i dont think he meant custom model
you are right, no tiger model is in wc3 naturally
zerg: occasionally cast parasite/slow on enemy

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
How 'bout this...

Hydralisk - a robust pet with high HP regeneration, slow poison attacks, Hardened Skin and Parasite type abilities. (I'm sure there's a Hydralisk model in Wc3)...

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

Nerfpl

Reaction score
How 'bout this...

Hydralisk - a robust pet with high HP regeneration, slow poison attacks, Hardened Skin and Parasite type abilities. (I'm sure there's a Hydralisk model in Wc3)...

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

o god that would be imba "pet" ... i was looking something more like hunter's pet in wow, where pet is second half of whole class. slows are ok - 1 target, not imba) but parasite would brake whole concept. Hardended skin is as upgrade for each pet along with damage,speed,hp regen upgrades :) but thanks for post

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Black Widow Spider
  • Infects poison on attack, stacking, slowing movement speed and attack speed.
  • Has an active 'web' ability, to net enemies.
  • Has an active 'rush' / 'sprint' ability.

Add some more abilities if you want.
Regards,
-Lindenkron

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Moleworm (use the worm thing model):
Ground Unit - Moderate HP, Low Armor, Fast Movement, Moderate Damage. Special: Can burrow under ground. Used for scouting and sneak attacking

Mini Tank
Ground Unit - High HP, High Armor, Low Movement, Low Damage. Special: Taunt

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ghoul:
Frenzy [Triggered, based off of Frenzy or some other Atk Spd UP spells]: -50 HP but adds 300% more atk spd for the next 5 attacks.
Blood Drain [Vampire Potion, look for it in the items]: For the next 3 [or w/e] seconds, 25% life drain.
Demon Skin [Amulet of Spell Shield]: The Ghoul's unholy aura protects it from negative energies once in a while. Nulling a magical spell every so often.
ULT -> Manifestation [Triggers + Metamorph]: The ghoul exhausts an extremely large amount of Mana to rapidly mutate into full-fledged Berzerker [a.k.a Super-Ghoul]. It's attack speed dramatically increases but at the cost of it's mana. Blood Drain is permanently infused with the Berzerker. The Berzerker loses 5 Mana every second until it reaches zero, in which the Berzerker reverts back into it's Ghoul form.

EDIT: oh, a HUNTER...
how about an Undead Wolf then? lol...

EDIT 2: I made that Frenzy spell actually, I coded it and everything. if you need help making it i can post up the triggers.

Nerfpl

Reaction score
Thanks guys for your ideas. im sure i will use them :)

about frenzy, its like ursa's(dota) speed skill? i think i will handle. but that is great idea. actually im thinking about hunter being able to trigger this effect on pet with hunter's attacks based on chance%

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.