General PETA kills more than 95 percent of pets in its care

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Once again, you have ignored the question.

I will tell everyone why: FireCat is unable to create a coherent reason that makes any logical sense to dispute anything anyone else brings up against him. <-- He will have no coherent reason and totally ignore this line.

It matters not who destroyed the habitat as that is not the point.

I never said there was anything explicitly wrong about having pets. You are, again, avoiding the main topic. The topic is the justice in eating any kind of animal meat (not including human meat).

If there was a desert with no water, there would be no life (not including bacteria, viruses, or single-celled microorganisms).

No. Any argument you come up with is wrong and I can refute it with little to no effort and I will be right and you will be wrong.

Do not try to take this as a statement of my arrogance and conceit, as I surely have some, because that is not the point of the preceding line. The point of the preceding line is to explicitly point out that you have no argument.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
He ignores the root of all questions directed at him and circumvents actually having to address the fundamental issue that's being conversed. At this point it's really more of a matter of entertainment than debate. In short, anything he says is unlikely to make sense and can be assumed wrong by principle.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Agree'd. I await Level 2. I'm still in the loading screen waiting for the reply :-/

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure this is still happening, just saying. Hall of Fame!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.