Spell Phantom Arrow

duyen

Reaction score
Good!

• The tooltip and spell name don't fit. This is Phantom Arrow, not Black Arrow. Might want to fix some syntax issues in the tooltip. There is also no "Learn" tooltip.
  • I noticed one thing while testing (and fixed it): The arrow is launched from far above the head of the ranger. Reducing the "Art - Projectile Launch - Z" field under "Dummy Unit" in the Object Editor solved this.
  • This spell is maybe a bit too simplistic...

The spell being too simple shouldn't prevent it from being approved, although further spells should be developped a little more ;)

Fix those small issues and I will approve it.

Keep it up!

~Daxtreme

Oops, forgot to upload with new tooltip, I'll fix the Projectile Launch, and I submit simple spells like these to show that you don't need to be able to do very fancy triggering to making a cool looking spell. :p

EDIT: Couldn't find the Projectile Launch, is it suppose to be on the cluster rocket based ability or on the dark ranger?

EDIT: I uploaded new map but still can't find projectile launch.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
EDIT: Couldn't find the Projectile Launch, is it suppose to be on the cluster rocket based ability or on the dark ranger?

That's part of the unit, not the ability. Find it somewhere near the Scaling Value and Icon.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> Couldn't find the Projectile Launch, is it suppose to be on the cluster rocket based ability or on the dark ranger?

Well, I already stated where it was... :p

"Reducing the 'Art - Projectile Launch - Z' field under "Dummy Unit" in the Object Editor solved this."

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
You still need to add some Learn tooltips.
And maybe some info on how much range, diameter of blast, damage, etc. would be helpful, too.

Other than that, the code looks fine and the effects are none too shabby, either. :D

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok.
Changing tooltips would be better, but that's probably not enough reason to keep this spell here.

Approved.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.