phoenix fire help

MagusKeith

Reaction score
how can i make phoenix fire non homing, means only if i touch the bullet i receive damage. I tried to putting homing enable - false, but it just works on the animation. It makes it looks like its not gonna hit but you still get dmg

Light Alkmst

Reaction score
If modifying the base skill doesn't work, you'll have to trigger it AFAIK. Try periodically checking for enemy units nearby your unit, and adding a lightning effect between them, waiting, and checking if the targetted unit is anywhere near its original location.

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
You can't dodge Phoenix Fire. What you will need to do is make an incredibly complicated triggering system, as always. You will not be able to use Phoenix Fire at all for this purpose. Unless someone suggests an easier way, or it is very crucial to your map, I would try and stay away from this idea.

BarzahdX

Reaction score
How hard would it really be? Every second, check to see if there are units by you, if yes, store the location in a variable, spawn a dummy, give the dummy an immolation, and use a "knockback" trigger to move it, or normal movement if the speed is lower than 522. One problem.. One enormous, tedious problem.. Making it MUI. :p I advise searching for some sort of tutorial.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Extremely actually. Run periodic timer. Set a point variable at your unit. Set a unit group with all enemy units within x range of the point. Pick all the units. Create an invisible ranged dummy and let it attack the units, remove the dummy. Simple as that, but a risk for lag if there are many units connected to it alternatively many units around you.

Edit:
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Units and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set Unit = (Picked unit)
                Set Point = (Position of Unit)
                Set UnitGroup = (Units within 500.00 of Point matching ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of Unit)) Equal to True)))
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in UnitGroup and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of Unit) at Point facing Default building facing degrees
                        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack (Picked unit)
                        Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_UnitGroup)
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Point)
Something like this should work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.