Picture Drawing Trigger

Craigimus

Reaction score
Not very sure how to do this xD may not be possible but ill ask anyway

i want to have a random picture (out of 6 or 7 different pictures) drawn on the ground using well smoke smudge ? or something that would work

and you need to walk around the smoke smudges to make the picture kind of like tracing and when you finish one picture another random picture will come up and you have to trace that one.

Giving you points each time you finish a picture based on how fast you did each picture.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
There's two different ways to do this.

The first uses an extremely large amount of time, trial and error, setting variable points equal to X and Y offsets and testing it each time to try and get it perfect.

The second (Which I consider easier), would be to have another player create the picture by moving a unit, then setting all of those points into variables. This way you don't need to test and re-test your map a billion times over to get a picture right; plus, it's a new game every time.

Craigimus

Reaction score
so i could create a random unit for computer and make that unit move into a picture i would like ? leaving a trial of fire ? or smoke smudges or something like that ? making each one a variable

how would i trigger it all up though xD?

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
~Create the Computer player.
~Turn on a trigger that periodically makes Smoke Smudges at the computer's unit, and stores each smoke smudge position into a variable.
~Have that computer walk around for a while.

When you're all done...
Create the re-drawer unit for however many players there are.

Let me make a sample trigger (Don't have World Editor in front of me, but here's what I think would work:

Code:
Events: Every 0.04 seconds of game time
Conditions: 
Actions: For each Integer A from 1 to (Number of players), do Actions:
            If [B]ThatNumberYou'reOn[/B] Equal to 0, 
            Then Set [B]ThatNumberYou'reOn[/B] Equal to 1, 
            Else _________ (Don't put anything here)
            Set [B]TracerPoint1[Integer A][/B] Equal to Position of [B](PlayerDrawer[Integer A])[/B]
            Set [B]TracerPoint2[Integer A][/B] Equal to Position of [B]DrawingDestination[ThatNumberYou'reOn][/B]
            If (Distance between TracerPoint1[Integer A] and TracerPoint2[Integer A] Less than or equal to 75,
            Then Set [B]ThatNumberYou'reOn[/B] Equal to [B]ThatNumberYou'reOn[/B] + 1
                    Remove SmokeSmudge[[B]ThatNumberYou'reOn[/B]] from the game
             Else _________

It's very sloppy, and it only works for one player, but you should get the drift.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.