PICTURES! New computer, Cat, Snow, Yay.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Pictures of my new computer.

For all those who are enjoying warm weather; up yours.

Picture of 'le gato de Ryoko'

computer.jpg

computer1.jpg

computer2.jpg

computer3.jpg

computer4.jpg

Snowy.jpg

Snowy2.jpg

mycat.jpg

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Your cat reminds me of my old cat. She died of a tumor 4 years ago at 17. :(

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Ah, im loving our 90 degees weather out here in cali, but nice cat and computer :D

Sargon

Reaction score
I have maybe an inch and a half of snow here in Massachusetts. Damn cold though.

Nice cat. Very cute. Reminds me a bit of one of my cats.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Im_On_56k said:
Theres only a tad big of snow here in Canada Ontario. Nothing like your picture.

May not be much snow but thairs pretty high wind chill, was I think -25 or so in the morning today. (Ottawa Ontario)

Note to self.. figure out quote-ee things...

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score

My cat and I have a nice existance. Don't really interact at all. I work on PC, she sits in the pc chair next to me. I watch TV, she sits on the coffee table and watches outside.

Quiet, low maintanance. :D

Dat why I really do hate dogs - they always want your attention, most are yappy, jump on people who come over, and never shut up. Plus lots more work.

She a real wuss tho; indoor cat. Scared to even jump. Can't meow - she squeeks.

Sorry about your cat Silver. :(

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Nice computer. Saw a fdew screenshots from BF2 on your computer and it looks pretty good, I might have to look into getting one.

WOAH DUDE, damnit I want to move to Ohio. It's 5 in the afternoon and still like 80 degrees here. :( I wish it would SNOW ALREADY.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It runs it really well

Just had some complications with the power supply and heat in the little box. Thats why I added those two scorpion fans

Then the new power supply? has THEE LONGEST cables I have ever seen in my life. Each trunk of wires is 3' long or so. So it was hard to find places for all the extra; I am thinking about cutting them still.

And the PSU was bigger - look at picture three - I have like ONE INCH in there to work with

But it was a bitch to bore the 2.65" holes into the windows without scratching em, so I mess em a little. NOW after the fact I have better ideas how to do that though. Learning. Definetly a mod job tho.

Came out OK tho

Battlefield?

Thing is, it runs it really smooth. But my connection something is wrong.

I join servers with 75 ping or so to me.

But when I get in the game, it jutters with lag.

Like the sniper rifle? I will take my hands of both keyboard and mouse, and touch NOTHING - and the scope jutters around - NOT STAY STILL

People hit me with three bullets and I die.

But I walk up from behind them? And lay DIRECTLY into their back? And they dont die. Its such damn BS and I dont know why

So I like to play commander - online lag is irrelevant.

I have 5mb/s cable (we never see those speeds though) so I DONT KNOW WHY I can't play like everyone else and own

Unreal was never a problem...

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
Unreal was never a problem...

Do you still play Unreal? Run ok? I can only play it at 400xwhatever resolution for it to be smooth, and looks like complete garbage.

If you have an Xbox, you should try UC2 or UC. Both are really fun.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Thing is that Pent 'D' dual is awesome for multask

Say I doing tutorial site

I have WE open for screen shots, Ulead for editing, text editors, a few explorer windows, a few internet windows, plus the messangers and anything else I was reading or need

And it runs and switches almost instant - its alot better than what I was doin

I still can't switch to windows in BF2 very well - its killer on the comp doin that

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
That is so cool.

You should put something on the opposite site of where they keyhole is. So then it can look like its alive, and a happy face.

The sofa in the background of the cat picture looks exactly the same as my sofa.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
it snowed a few days ago here, and is supposed to storm tommorow night, been about 25 around my house, gd cold if you ask me

comp looks neat, really teeny though, how does everything fit? my comp is packed and its twice that size

Logical_1

Advisor
Reaction score
My systems:

attachment.php

#1: Full view of setup (dual monitors, Phaser 560 Color Laser printer, systems).
attachment.php

#2: 10/100 Switch, 1Gbps Fiber Channel over Copper cluster switch, 2x 1500VA UPS's, Compaq Storage Array with 8 50gb drives, Compaq Proliant ML350 Server with 3 more 50gb drives (all RAID 5), dual Opteron 246 system
attachment.php

#3: Inside of personal system: P4EE @ 3.2Ghz, 1GB PC3200 DDR, 2x 36gb 15K U320 SCSI Drives in RAID0, 200gb WD SATA drive, All-in-Wonder X800XT, ATI Radeon 7500 PCI, SB Audigy, LSI 21320-IS RAID controller, Intel EtherExpress Pro 10/100 NIC, Giganet CLAN 1000 NIC, 16x DL DVD+-RW, 16X DVD-ROM, 450W power supply.

Attachments

• PICT0705_small.JPG
    PICT0705_small.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 259
  • PICT0708_small.JPG
    PICT0708_small.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 268
  • PICT0709_small.JPG
    PICT0709_small.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 229

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
emjlr3 said:
comp looks neat, really teeny though, how does everything fit? my comp is packed and its twice that size

TINY? That thing is huge compared to normal sized computers.

Sargon

Reaction score
Speaking of lots of snow, it just stopped snowing over here. We have a good 2 inches more snow than in Ryoko's picture. Which is awesome, because snow rocks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.