• Why fix what isn't broke? Its fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad, use my ideas.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

darth-yoda

Reaction score
Ability Ideas...

Low chance critical strike(5%) that deals 4-5 times normal damage.
Give a tower a low chance to fire chain lightning evry time it attacks(would have to be triggered)
A tower that can fire mulitable shots(guess thats a tower idea more than a ability one)
The abilty to cast a verison of booldlust on itself or other towers. Make it have a long cooldown like 1-2 min

I don't know...pretty basic ideas but you might use one :p

E

Eilhal

Make a code for extra towers if you can beat the map... and then make a difficulty called God-like (a.k.a. Eilhal mode :p ) and make the units soo strong that you have to have the slightly more powerful towers from the end of the game (just make another copy of like every tower you have and boost it's damage by like 25% give it a new name and model file... everyone will be happy :p )

C

CenshiCheese

Instead of a critical hit tower, make a chance tower, where it can upgrade/degrade into different chances, for instance if you feel lucky, go for 1% chance to deal 10x dmg, or if you just wanna get it out there, go for 10% chance to do 2x dmg. But you'll need the varriations too.

Just an idea, dont have to use.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Nice! Looks like fun.

How about, since the arena isn't used, you make (I can make it too :)) a trigger that every 3, or 5 rounds 1 person from each team duels? The winner gets 1 piece of wood or something.

Also hero towers? So a tower that you can build (For a price) that is equal as strong as a tower like it.

I dunno, I always liked Blizzard's TD because of the hero towers, and the hero. But this isn't Blizzards TD, is it :)

Just some suggestions. if you need help on it, send the map to me :)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
oh course ill send it to you. But i dont want towers with active abilitys. But you gave a a idea. Auto Active abilitys like faerie fire. Make one tower with them all and you upgrade it. Thanks for the idea!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heroes spell ideas needed. I dont want all the spells to require triggers though. And im done the druid.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
That new middle of yours makes your map seem unprofessional.
My 2 cents =).

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Yea it does. I put it in there for fun, and so people know he made it. I will probable take out and put something for the heroes.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Krakka you though the middle was bade before... well take a look at this !!!

tdgauntletgi4.png

It is going to be a gauntlet for the heroes! Yes thats right! A gauntlet. A gauntlet is a path you take and you fight creeps along the way. When you reach the end you get a prize! so, it it a good idea..? Or a bad one..?

E

Eilhal

Nice... mind if I might steal the Idea of Gauntlet for my map :p ?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
~*~Bump~*~

Heroes are taking longer than i hoped. Reason being that i get bord when im making them, i got 2 done though :).

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I passed the map over to halo_king116 for abit, it was interupting my one true love, final fantasy. kingdom hearts is right behind that, followed by Warcraft WE. I have betten the final fantasys i have, 7-10-2. But i just cant stop, there just way too good, well except for FFTA. Ill get back on to WE when my addiction is fead. Dont worrie, ill still be on this Forum.

O

OmgWtfBacon

Pineapple said:
I passed the map over to halo_king116 for abit, it was interupting my one true love, final fantasy. kingdom hearts is right behind that, followed by Warcraft WE. I have betten the final fantasys i have, 7-10-2. But i just cant stop, there just way too good, well except for FFTA. Ill get back on to WE when my addiction is fead. Dont worrie, ill still be on this Forum.
FFTA sure did look a hell of a lot better than FFT did, trust me. and 10 is better than them all. Kingdom Hearts II wasn't so great. The first was better. Anyways If you're playing either of them from the begininning it'll be a while till you get to your map....

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
No, i have memorized the games :p . And, FFT was way, better than FFTA. It had better story, better job classes, better combat system. And FF10 is good, but FF7 is best, and FF9 is second. Kingdom hearts 2 was a fun game to play. I liked the gameplay and story.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Ok, now that i fead my Final Fantasy addiction :rolleyes: im back and better then ever! Well, thats a lie, im the same as before. :eek: But ill be getting to work on NPTD soon enough; tonight :) . But i will have to wait im going to go see Clerks 2 soon and ill worrk on it after that :( .

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

R

RomanKing

Tester

tester right here i can be on the Asian, easter or wester servers :rolleyes: and my username on all 3 is Romanking. So if u want me to test just om me

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Thanks. But i will try to get my old testers to test 1.1. Thanks and if i cant ill get you.

lllidan

Reaction score
Can I get that One Winged Angel file from you? Ive been looking for one that doesnt take up 80000 mb.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
lllidan said:
Can I get that One Winged Angel file from you? Ive been looking for one that doesnt take up 80000 mb.
I have the Advent Children One Winged Angel down to 1.4 megs if you want (which compresses more when you put it in the map as well as use a protector).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.