Pirates Of The Caribbean 3 Discussion

What rate did you give the movie?

• Total voters

Demi666

Reaction score
hi all:) me and my friend just watched the move Pirates of the caribien III, and for all you that have seen it i would like to know your opionion what you liked best about the movie, your favourite character in the movie, your rate ( 1/10 ) and to answer the poll:)

my favourite character was jack sparrow:) couse his so funny

the best thing about the movie was the end fight in the maelstrom

8.5/10

By the way, do you think it will be a new movie? i mean depending on the ending, The Fountain Of Youth
they said somthing about getting the black pearl back, and get immortality another way except join The Flying Dutchman

Do you think there will be a fourth movie?

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I certainly think that there will be a fourth film. Actually, that's more of a hope. I've certainly heard a lot of rumours...

I haven't seen number 3 yet, but I'm going in the next few days :)

Demi666

Reaction score
I certainly think that there will be a fourth film. Actually, that's more of a hope. I've certainly heard a lot of rumours...

I haven't seen number 3 yet, but I'm going in the next few days :)

so do you think it will be a fourth?, please respond to it when u went to the movie:) the ending makes u wounder about a fourth movie though,

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Warn us of spoilers.
And I will see the movie on monday.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Non of the big actors in either of the 3 Pirates of the Carribean movies are currently scheduled for a 4th movie. Meaning there won't be one (at least, as far as is currently known)

I'll keep checking my sources ^.^ And if that changes, I will let you guys know o_O

But as of right now... It's not even rumored :D

Demi666

Reaction score
[Seth Edit]HUGE spoiler removal. Sorry, man, but some people haven't seen it (like me) and they (like me) don't want to know anything about it o_O[/Seth Edit]

couse acording to the ending, it should be, else i give the movie 2/10, only couse ending wwas wierd, (if not a 4 comes out) :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
First off - WHOA, that's a huge spoiler. I had to edit that out. Lucky I don't ban you for ruining the ending for me -.- But seriously, man, don't post what happens in the movie. Some people don't wanna have to walk on eggshells in the forum to avoid that.

Second off - Jees o_O Just because of the ending, you're shooting the rating down to 2 or 4? :D It's true what they say: Everyone's a critic!

DM Cross

Reaction score
I heartell there's a scene after the credits which pretty much shoots down a possibility of a fourth Pirates :( (A friend of mine saw it and watched after the credits to find out)

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Planning to see it this weekend. And next time you start a poll, spell the movie name correctly at least :p

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure there isn't going to be a pirates 4 because they filmed 2&3 at the same time. And becuase I'm pretty sure Jonny Dep said so in an interview.

Demi666

Reaction score
I heartell there's a scene after the credits which pretty much shoots down a possibility of a fourth Pirates :( (A friend of mine saw it and watched after the credits to find out)

i saw the credits to:O no ending movie in it:O?

Demi666

Reaction score
I'm 99% sure there isn't going to be a pirates 4 because they filmed 2&3 at the same time. And becuase I'm pretty sure Jonny Dep said so in an interview.

first of all sry for the double post

secound of all, lord_pheonix did you see the ending? they said somthing about the fountain of youth? its bound to be a 4? it wasent really an eding since they said the hunt for the pearl would continue?

DM Cross

Reaction score
Can only tell ya what I've heard, buddy. You stayed to the very end, where they turned the lights all the way up, AFTER ALL THE CREDITS?

If so, and no extra scene, maybe my friend was messin' with me :D

Demi666

Reaction score
well, in sweden actully, or in SF bio in karlstad, when the credits come it lights upp and ppl start to move in for the next show:p but i lost my cellphone (found it later,...) so i stayed lol to the beginning of the next show:D and i did not see any extra scene

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
From what I heard, Orlando said "I didn't think I'd be sitting here being interviewed about a trilogy I starred in (obviously I starred in another trilogy)".

'nuf said >_<.

Demi666

Reaction score
its a trioligy now since its only 3 movies, but it can be changed, i mean in start they were to make 1 harry potter movie for every book, but it will be 2 books more then movies, not impossible its an idea for them to make a 4 movie:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.