Player Number of (****) IS SO USEFULL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
this isnt a question, or a need for help.

But i just felt like making a post saying how much I LOVE THIS FUNCTION lolz

I don't know what I'd do without it, in minigames and hero defenses this function saves me so much trouble.

Making MPI sooo much easier.

Setting Array Variables using the function, saves soo many lines of coding for a GUI editor.

EG:
Trigger:
  • Set Boolean[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = True

Very useful stuff.

Just though it was such an amazing sub function that it deserved its own post ;P

haha love it, yeah i feel kinda crazy soz :)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Please tell me you just want to troll and are not serious. . .
I just couldnt face palm hard enough for this post.

Tinker

Reaction score
this isnt a question, or a need for help.

But i just felt like making a post saying how much I LOVE THIS FUNCTION lolz

Just though it was such an amazing sub function that it deserved its own post ;P

haha love it, yeah i feel kinda crazy soz :)

Moron.

Smitty

Reaction score
I'm not gonna be rude enough to everyone else to go down this road. I will no longer attempt to help you on here in any way for fear of being insulted, have a nice life.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Please tell me you just want to troll and are not serious. . .
I just couldnt face palm hard enough for this post.

lolz for MPI, this is crazy useful.
Not for spells or systems.
But for doing mass quick triggering for minigames or something small, extrememly useful.

And when I had made this post originally, it was like midnight and well I had maybe one too many Energy drinks lmao.

Your pointless statement, neither agreeing with my opinion or supplying reason to disagree. Seems rather, moronic.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
lolz for MPI, this is crazy useful.
Not for spells or systems.
But for doing mass quick triggering for minigames or something small, extrememly useful.
[...]

You could just as well say how useful it is to put units inside a map instead of terrain only because units make this game so much more fun. Now you know why there are units in the game because units can do so many good things like move and attack and be selected. Wow, units, they are really useful! You all should use units from now on because, seriously, units make a map much much better!

No, really, i am happy for you that you understood the basics of triggering and that you are exited about another trigger action the rest of the world is using now for plenty of years. But making a forum thread for each and every function is a little bit too much spam in my opinion.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
You could just as well say how useful it is to put units inside a map instead of terrain only because units make this game so much more fun. Now you know why there are units in the game because units can do so many good things like move and attack and be selected. Wow, units, they are really useful! You all should use units from now on because, seriously, units make a map much much better!

No, really, i am happy for you that you understood the basics of triggering and that you are exited about another trigger action the rest of the world is using now for plenty of years. But making a forum thread for each and every function is a little bit too much spam in my opinion.

Bro.
I sense that you are upset that somebody finds something useful that you don't. I understand that.
understood the basics of triggering
I figured this out a long time ago.
But after making a minigame and using this in approximately every 4th line, I realised it was quite useful and guess what There are actually other people on this forum that arent quite as good as you are with the editor. Bringing this function to their attention, might form as useful.

Your sarcasm is often appreciated in a humorous case. However in an almost verbal assault, it is not appreciated.

I have already apologised for the topic.
This was not necessary.

You are acting immature, and irritating. Your comment offered no positive feedback at all.
If you cannot reply in a rational manner, please don't at all.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro.
I sense that you are upset that somebody finds something useful that you don't. I understand that.
I never said the function isnt useful, but you should hopefully realize, that its nothing new. Everybody is using it, in fact, thats the very basic idea behind MPI triggering. Every player got an ID and you use these ID's to distinguish the corresponding values.
Thats nothing special, thats basic stuff. As i said above, glad you understood that principle, but thats no reason to shout it out to the rest of the world.

But after making a minigame and using this in approximately every 4th line, I realised it was quite useful and guess what There are actually other people on this forum that arent quite as good as you are with the editor. Bringing this function to their attention, might form as useful.
So what? Everytime anybody of us makes a map we should create random threads saying "this" or "that" function is really useful?
Thats what the turtorials sub-forum is good for. There are turtorials for anything particulary useful in certain circumstances. If we just keep creating random threads every now and then about anything we did just think was useful to us today this would end in a spam-fest.

Your comment offered no positive feedback at all.
There is no kind of positive feedback one could give you in this thread other then not to post such stuff again because nobody really cares. If somebody didnt know about this yet he should rather read a turtorial about MPI/MUI triggering.

My comment was meant to say: This is either trolling or spam, and neither of which is desirable.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
And your assuming everybody knows this?
If somebody did not, this would bring it to their attention.

But if they read the comments, this would lose their interest straight away due to the negative commentary.

I was going to add usage and examples of why it is useful for newer users.
This was not aimed at you or your standard.
You are simply being selfish and not allowing others the privilege of learning something.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a wc3 editor help forum, if you were going to add anything there and write a big post about the function create a turtorial and not just a simple thread in this forum.
What did you expect the replies to be? This is simply not the right place for this stuff, people come here if they have a question, they ask, they get an answer and they go again.
If they want to read something about useful functions they visit the turtorials sub-forum. Thats the reason why that sub-forum exists.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Perhaps I wanted to see how interested people were before I wrote a tutorial?

If I had, judging by the lack of other replies, it would have been a waste.
Besides, according to you basic functions would be a waste to write a tutorial on.

Thanks for wasting my time, have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.