Sci/Tech Player's stunt in BF3 game goes viral as 5 MILLION people watch his daring stunt!

MrBrooks

Brooooooooooown!
Staff member

On first inspection, you might be forgiven for thinking you were watching a scene from an over-the-top action film. A fighter pilot being chased by an enemy plane ejects himself from the cockpit and launches a rocket at the craft before landing safely back in his seat. Somewhat incredibly, this clip has attracted more than 5million hits on YouTube. But perhaps more incredibly, the video was actually taken from someone playing a video game.

Battlefield 3 player RendeZook's 'daring' stunt has become a 'see-it-to-be-believed' spectacle among the gaming community, many of whom believe it could be one of the greatest ever feats pulled off in video game history.

[video=youtube;FOaGhE_sejI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOaGhE_sejI[/video]​

Read more here.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
So awesome^^

However, this isn't the first of its kind. This was also done in 1942 - the plane would loop in a circle and you'd land on the plane as it looped down :p

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Staff member
Always liked this little gem where the pilot jumps out and has the plane do a 360 while he shoots another plane into oblivion. Classic.

[youtube]k-wFI9vTqto[/youtube]

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
is this really in the news... its a hard feat to pull of and playing bf3 myself its an awesome footage but really? in the news?

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Always liked this little gem where the pilot jumps out and has the plane do a 360 while he shoots another plane into oblivion. Classic.

[youtube]k-wFI9vTqto[/youtube]
That's even more awesome :eek:
It's insane how he calculated how much it'll take the rocket to reach that plane.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Yeah the BF 1942 LoopZook is more spectacular, but the BF3 one is also something that happens in one round out of a million. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I really do not want to move to California otherwise I might consider it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    yeah California is not anywhere you really want to live
  • The Helper The Helper:
    That is why I did not take the job Blizzard offered me back in the day, there is no way I could have moved my family there on what they were offering, not even close and that was like 20 years ago
  • The Helper The Helper:
    yeah they wanted me on the tech support team when they did not get me they got one of the next MVPs in Dinobot
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Dinobot was one of the youngest of the MVPs tkron probably could have worked for Blizzard but he had a good job in Chicago doing business programming already
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Dinobot probably still works for Blizzard would love to reconnect with that guy
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I wonder what ever happened to Wargasm?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This new version of Xenforo really is awesome
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Wargasm is still around. He works for the domain registrar where thehelper.net is kept.
  • Varine Varine:
    Is sqrage still around?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I have not seen him on lately the forum says he was last on 2 years ago
  • The Helper The Helper:
    How are you doing Varine have not seen you around in a minute
  • thewrongvine thewrongvine:
    lol I live in CA
    I've got some friends in animation department who have been applying for Blizzard, doing interviews and such. They said the workplace seems nice, though now it'd be all remote work I suppose
  • The Helper The Helper:
    good for them I live close to Austin and am trying to get my kids interested in getting into Games but not having much luck. I would never let them move to Cali.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    unless it was huge money
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and even then with the taxes I really could never let them move there
    Haha fair enough, I have no interest in CA at all as a living place either. Really only here just for the work in LA, but hopefully once I get settled enough in my work, I can move out
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    +1
  • jonas jonas:
    " a traditionally-sized California family of one person ":cool:
    +1

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop