Please help me

nnieheayp

Reaction score
If u don't mind, i would like to offer a program for connecting computer to play warcraft III with intranet. We are now at myanmar. We can't able to play warcraft III with garena from internet because we have poor connection. By the way we can achieve strong intranet connection. So would u mind to find the way to play Warcraft III from intranet exempt internet connection? I really face with that trouble.:banghead: Please help to solve this difficulty.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If your internet is that slow, then it won't matter which program you use, you won't be able to increase your internet speeds.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You are trying to use intranet over a program like Garena though, which makes it use the internet. If you are not on the same network, it will use the internet.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No it is not. You must be connected to the same modem/router.

You would have to use the internet.

nnieheayp

Reaction score
We have a website that base on my country server. When we open that site, its really fast and open. So, i though we can use a intranet connector for playing games (only in my country). Can't be?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's not true intranet/LAN, because you are not on the same network. Programs like Garena and Hamachi only emulate a LAN connection.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm afraid not, without using the internet.

nnieheayp

Reaction score
So, how can i connect each other from my country. If we use hamachi, we lagged. Because that is based on other country. So, how?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is no other way unless you had a physical LAN connection.

LAN from different networks, can only be done via the internet.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.