Please Help With this pic

sidove

Reaction score
So i have this logo of mine http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4466/scopdfinishedlogo.jpg and i have a white background witch i want to replace with a black, but the problem is i do not know how, I use Paint.NET (Yes, It's a program and not online tool) and i do not understand how to replace the background. So I am asking, can anybody either do it for me or help me :)?

+rep for help

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Pixelated :S, weird gray font.

Well I don't know with Paint.net or what ever it is, but I guess it's not using layers or channels? If it does use layers, then simply pick the background layer and recolour it.

Or... or... use a magic wand tool (if Paint shit has it) and select the white areas and fill them. ;)

[Clickaaa mee!]

sidove

Reaction score
Is pixalted bad xD? I did the mistake that i didn't use layers but ill try use the wand tool ty, i have gimp too but don't know how to use xD But I know it has a Wand Tool thanks + repzzzzz for yaaz

sidove

Reaction score
Problem is that I copy pasted the Intervention (Sniper) and added the other things through Paint.NET and when I copy pasted the Intervention the "white part" followed along :/ And when i do like the paint with bucket thing you can see like white lines highlighted on the Intervention

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
You should have used layers, yes! hehe, butta trie and find stock images that have high resolution.

Pixelated, means you can clearly see each pixel. That is bad yapp. Try using high ress materiale.

((If you have additional stuff to add in your post, then Edit it :), instead of double posting, doing so results in flaming, death and -rep)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.