Please test this java program

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
@Slapshot: Please try to run the application through the command line and see what kind of error message you get.

2013-10-08_0942.png

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
What? This is quite surprising that the natives can not be found. It worked for everybody else up until now. You could try to specify the library path yourself with the apropriate java command line argument. That would really be quite nice if you could do that.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
@Slapshot136

Have you checked to see that the command, "java -version", outputs the Java SE Runtime? If yes, then I really don't know what to do.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Can you run the Java command outside the jre7\bin folder?

If not, then you don't have Java in your PATH environment variable and it's a chance that that's the cause. In that case, I suggest re-installing Java, because there might be something wrong with your installation.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
No, it's ok. As you can see, now it does find its libraries, as you get a different error.

I'll let Accname to dissect that error though, as it seems awfully similar to the one I was getting on OSX.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. Its the same error across several tests. And I still dont quite know what is causing it.
"Failed to find ARB pixel format 1 0". It seems like some kind of hardware / opengl driver bug.
But most likely its me initializing something wrong.
The pixel format which I use isnt anything special though. 32bits color, 8 bits for the depth buffer. 0 for stencil and 0 for the alpha buffer.
The number of samples for multisampling is equal to the max number of samples your graphics card has to offer.
I am going to read some more tutorials and maybe find something interesting.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Could you give us a test jar with no multisampling? Perhaps there's something wrong with reading the maximum number of samples the card can support.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, maybe. I will be posting something as soon as I have a working test enviroment again. I am refactoring some code to make it more clean and improve performance even further. I just love this shit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.