plz help me battle field 1942 doesent work =(

P

patrik

can somebody plz help me! my computer chrash when i play battle field 1942. just when im about to start in singel player it jumps out to windows or restarts plz help me i really want to play this game.

P

patrik

plz help me

my battle field 1942 doesent works or when im about to play on single player the game jumps out in windows or restarts plz help me i really want to ply this game...

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
make sure u have patch 1.2 and the latest vidcard drivers for your videocard .
this should fix it .

still problems post back with system information

P

patrik

still having problems...

i still have problems iv fixt video card and last patch 1.2.
still the same it pops me out to windows or restart the computer i have a amd athlon 1.4 mhz 512 ram 128 megs grafik card think its 1 in geforce series.. 40 gigs harddrive.
i dont know u maby need a new crack?? cause im not sure i have 1 of the right...

P

patrik

iv downloaded it from direct connect and after that i installd it with daemon and the rest u know but i dont know if i should get a new crack because were i have a crak in my folder i cant load the game from that icon....

P

patrik

i have the original cd but it doesent work so i tryd download from dircet connect

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
first that stuff does not work .
and yes there is an issue with some cd's
return it to where u bought it .

P

patrik

i did that today and theres still the same problem... what can be wrong??

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
did u try to install it when the cd was in the cd burner?

what kinda dvd/cd/cd-r do you have? wich brands

P

patrik

i have a cd rom with dvd but it so weird cause the computer restarts when i try to play the game how can that happend? jump out in windows is 1 thing.. but restart???

U

Unregistered

I got the same problem

i just got the game from sants :p but when a single or multiplayer mission starts loading it loads like about a centimeter then goes straight to windows! WTF should i do!?!

D

Drew Shack

unregistered, your problem is probly you don't have the 1.2 patch.

and pat, if your computer might be restarting because you have so much stuff running in the background and when you load bf, your virtual memory overloads. try going to your task manager or task bar and try shutting down some proggy's you don't need. hope it helps :D

L

LT.Homer Simpson

Some people who have XP also suffer from XP Refresh Rate bug and nvidia drivers. Go do a google searech and find a program called ReForce and download and install. Before you install you must first select the screen resolution and Monitor refresh rate and the program will lock it in that mode.

You can find it here.

http://www.tweakup.dk/HTML/download/video.htm

F

Fark

SAME PROBLEM

I goti t for x-mas and spent 4 hours checking and rechecking all my stuff, doing everything tech support told me to do and still nothing. Im on windows ME and it crashes and takes me back to windows... arg its been all day and i havnt even got to play with my gift yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arg:pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

L

LT.Homer Simpson

Try this go to this folder[C:\Games\EA Games\Battlefield 1942 \Settings] and look for VideoDefault.con open it with notepad look for this item it should be at the bottom [renderer.allowAllRefreshRates] and change the 0 to a 1

B

blov

I have same problem but first i see it and it says battlefield1942 than screen goes blac and it crashes to desktop

P

patrik

that game is a shit game after 1 mounth i still cant play it im gona breake the cd !:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: fuck that!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.