• Strategy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why have you made another thread, to advertise (IMO) a thread that's already on TH?

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Think up a new type if game, with maybe a mix of other types. Make it somthing that will begin its own type.

DiDdY

Reaction score
Why have you made another thread, to advertise (IMO) a thread that's already on TH?

It's not advertising it. It's a poll for a game mode, a type of map to create? Thats information about the people that'll be making it.

Daskunk said:
Think up a new type if game, with maybe a mix of other types. Make it somthing that will begin its own type.

That is the original idea, but we're looking for ideas off other users to combine together.

131ackout

Hero Defense. I haven't seen a lot of maps with them, like that. Also, I highly suggest that you need to learn all of the triggers of these before you can start make them.

DiDdY

Reaction score
Hero Defense. I haven't seen a lot of maps with them, like that. Also, I highly suggest that you need to learn all of the triggers of these before you can start make them.

If you read the other post, you'll find theres actually a group of us, so combined knowledge, it won't be as much of a challenge.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
To really test your team's mettle I'd say survival game. tough to make, fun to play. I saw your main thread and it looks like you have quite the team, so I asy go for something big ;)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, but maybe it would be more convenient if the poll was in the mapping thread?

I can do that, if you want me to.

131ackout

Hm, then.

I'll think of something.

How about make a game really challenging by putting thick fogs?

DiDdY

Reaction score
To really test your team's mettle I'd say survival game. tough to make, fun to play. I saw your main thread and it looks like you have quite the team, so I asy go for something big ;)

Good idea, thanks for the support.

Sorry for my post. I had posted before you had added the poll. :p

No problem. :)

Lets start small is my vote.

Fair vote, but I reckon with such an advanced team, starting too small is a waste of some time.

Just a suggestion, but maybe it would be more convenient if the poll was in the mapping thread?

I can do that, if you want me to.

Good idea, I'll PM you.

Hm, then.

I'll think of something.

How about make a game really challenging by putting thick fogs?

Good idea, post it in the main thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.