• Strategy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why have you made another thread, to advertise (IMO) a thread that's already on TH?

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Think up a new type if game, with maybe a mix of other types. Make it somthing that will begin its own type.

DiDdY

Why have you made another thread, to advertise (IMO) a thread that's already on TH?

It's not advertising it. It's a poll for a game mode, a type of map to create? Thats information about the people that'll be making it.

Daskunk said:
Think up a new type if game, with maybe a mix of other types. Make it somthing that will begin its own type.
That is the original idea, but we're looking for ideas off other users to combine together.

131ackout

Hero Defense. I haven't seen a lot of maps with them, like that. Also, I highly suggest that you need to learn all of the triggers of these before you can start make them.

DiDdY

Hero Defense. I haven't seen a lot of maps with them, like that. Also, I highly suggest that you need to learn all of the triggers of these before you can start make them.
If you read the other post, you'll find theres actually a group of us, so combined knowledge, it won't be as much of a challenge.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
To really test your team's mettle I'd say survival game. tough to make, fun to play. I saw your main thread and it looks like you have quite the team, so I asy go for something big ;)

131ackout

Hm, then.

I'll think of something.

How about make a game really challenging by putting thick fogs?

DiDdY

To really test your team's mettle I'd say survival game. tough to make, fun to play. I saw your main thread and it looks like you have quite the team, so I asy go for something big ;)
Good idea, thanks for the support.

Sorry for my post. I had posted before you had added the poll. :p

No problem. :)

Lets start small is my vote.
Fair vote, but I reckon with such an advanced team, starting too small is a waste of some time.

Just a suggestion, but maybe it would be more convenient if the poll was in the mapping thread?

I can do that, if you want me to.
Good idea, I'll PM you.

Hm, then.

I'll think of something.

How about make a game really challenging by putting thick fogs?
Good idea, post it in the main thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    What a fucking disaster. Are all of the Texas people okay? I see TH is, are we the only two?
  • Varine Varine:
    How have the other states held up? I just got power back so I have no idea what's going on, we didn't get warning
  • Varine Varine:
    Why the fuck didn't they fix this ten years ago when it happened?
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    I'm in it with you and TH as well. My power has been in and out, and I have a ruptured pipe that I need to fix, shouldn't be too bad to fix myself.
  • Varine Varine:
    I hope you're staying warm! Apparently the supply is coming up so hopefully we can get back to normal power soon, mine has been on for six hours now.
  • M Mulciberxp:
    My power has been off most of the last 2 days. We had a generator installed 3 years ago though, so we're staying warm. Water is another issue...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Where I live has a pool so we are using that to get water to flush the toilets. We have enough bottled water to drink and brush teeth and stuff but it has been a few days and no shower though....
  • Varine Varine:
    I had some water in gallon jugs, and got our water back on yesterday. We don't seem to have any leaks, but I haven't crawled down there to look yet.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    still no water I cannot remember when I last showered now I know how they felt in the old west lol
  • Varine Varine:
    My poor plants are happy, they aren
  • Varine Varine:
    aren't used to going this long without water or lights or normal heat. I think a couple of them froze, but they look like they'll make it
  • Varine Varine:
    Well one of them is pretty rough but I think it was sick to begin with, that one always had some problems.
  • jonas jonas:
  • jonas jonas:
    ???
  • Ghan Ghan:
    That is such a Texas thing to say lol
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    a positive could come out of this. So many people trapped at home could put a dent in the covid numbers in Texas
  • Varine Varine:
    That dude, Tom Boyd, is really upset about the backlash from his "it's your fault you're freezing" thing because he claims he resigned before saying it, so it wasn't like he said it in his official capacity or anything.
  • jonas jonas:
    Almost as if he was saying "screw you guys, I'm going home"
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm fairly new here still but that seems to be the analogous message by several of our politicians.
  • vypur85 vypur85:
    Nobody?
  • jonas jonas:
    Hi vypur85, long time no see
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Hi vypur85, long time no see.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We are all somebody
  • Varine Varine:
    I kinda like being nobody tho.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Voting for the NUON Controller Contest is open in the NUON-Dome NUON forum