Poll #1 : Neutral Buildings

sabrio

Reaction score
I'm actually making a mod, called WC4 (=P), and I created a poll to know what you, people, think of this feature :
In wcIII, you could buy units/items or use any neutral buildings, but in my mod, players will need to "assimilate" the neutral buildings, let me explain, players can uses neutral building only if it's owned by him or one of his teammate, there is two solutions; the first one consists of slowly conquering neutral buildings by having no enemies nearby, or if your troops are two times bigger... The second options consist of spending gold to assimilate it directly, but it cost a large amounts of gold which increases as time passes by.
Vote here
It seems that I cannot create a poll because I must create it in 5 minutes :s

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
If I had to pick one, option 1. But, even then, you need to make sure these locations aren't pivotal and game-changing or it takes away from the goal of the game -- kill the enemy, not starve him.

sabrio

Reaction score
If I had to pick one, option 1. But, even then, you need to make sure these locations aren't pivotal and game-changing or it takes away from the goal of the game -- kill the enemy, not starve him.
Of course, it will just provide the player with minor advantages (mercenary camps, more units) (marketplaces, more items), :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.