US News Pork-laced bullets designed to send Muslims straight ‘to hell’

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
SPOKANE, Wash. — Still angry about the idea of an Islamic cultural center opening near Ground Zero, a group of Idaho gun enthusiasts decided to fight back with a new line of pork-laced bullets.

South Fork Industries, based in Dalton Gardens, Idaho, claims its ammunition, called Jihawg Ammo, is a “defensive deterrent to those who violently act in the name of Islam.”

The bullets are coated in pork-infused paint, which the company states makes the ammo “haram,” or unclean, and therefore will keep a Muslim who’s shot with one of the bullets from entering paradise.

“With Jihawg Ammo, you don’t just kill an Islamist terrorist, you also send him to hell. That should give would-be martyrs something to think about before they launch an attack. If it ever becomes necessary to defend yourself and those around you our ammo works on two levels,” the company said in a press release earlier this month.

Last edited:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know yet whether this is incredibly intelligent or incredibly offensive. Or maybe both...

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
“With Jihawg Ammo, you don’t just kill an Islamist terrorist, you also send him to hell."
I don't really think it works like that...

Zakyath

Reaction score
I wouldnt say its stupid at all. You would fight religious extremists with their own beliefs.
The only question is whether its immoral or not.

for one, christians don't believe in islam, so for a christian to buy the bullets would be meaningless. second, being shot with pork laced bullets wouldn't mean that the muslim would be going to hell according to islam. third, the killing of others probably would if heaven/hell existed, meaning the terrorists will be going to hell anyway. fourth, promoting violence and/or racist(/islamophobic) views causes more trouble than it does good. and so on and so forth.

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
for one, christians don't believe in islam, so for a christian to buy the bullets would be meaningless.

The idea is that it's a deterrent, so it wouldn't be meaningless just because they don't believe the same thing. The rest of your points, though, I can't much argue, except that the terrorists wouldn't be going to hell according to their religious beliefs.

WildTurkey

Previously known as giv_me_rep
Reaction score
Anyone here actually familiar with the Islamic law and koran (I think that's the bible equivalent?) to confirm if this would send them to hell?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Anyone here actually familiar with the Islamic law and koran (I think that's the bible equivalent?) to confirm if this would send them to hell?

It would not. The verse actually just says that swine is forbidden because it's a 'dirty' animal. They can't eat it, I don't think that it somehow being forcibly injected into their body would cause an issue. The Koran doesn't specifically address what happens when you get shot by a pork infused bullet; it just says swine is forbidden. All in all, I think this is mostly just a joke that is being taken too far.

I think it says not to eat it in the Bible as well, but that's more or less been ignored.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
It would not. The verse actually just says that swine is forbidden because it's a 'dirty' animal. They can't eat it, I don't think that it somehow being forcibly injected into their body would cause an issue. The Koran doesn't specifically address what happens when you get shot by a pork infused bullet; it just says swine is forbidden. All in all, I think this is mostly just a joke that is being taken too far.

I think it says not to eat it in the Bible as well, but that's more or less been ignored.
QFT, unless the bullet is stuck in the digestive system, norishing the target and becoming one with it.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
was it Indians who refused to use cow-grease on their weapons, and made a huge revolution over it, even though they didn't eat it at all? anyways, same sort of logic may apply here (if any logic can be applied to terrorists).. but really, why not?

@ Zak - it's not about what Christians believe in (besides that there are quite a few contradictions), it's what they believe others fear, likewise it's not about Islam either, it's about the "terrorist" version of it, and I think the damage is already done as far as /islamophobic - this won't do much either way

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Hmm, If the bullets aren't coated with pork, do the Islamist terrorist, go to Heaven?
Just wondering.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
What if we capture them and force feed them pork? Would that scare them off?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
But what happens if you force-feed bullets down their throats at 3000 f/s?

They would most likely be dead before they were capable of actually ingesting it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.