Possible Leaked Release Date

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
http://imgur.com/TM5Qr?tags
http://daeity.blogspot.com/2011/03/huge-news.html

TM5Qr.png

Daeity said:
- DIABLO 3: The "planned" release date will be announced at BlizzCon 2011. The D3 beta will actually be taking place during this time but it's in such a stable state, and no problems are expected, that they expect to have it out before Christmas 2011. Sorry for the duplication, I know I already talked about this and the backup mid-Jan date.

- DIABLO 3: There's going to be a Diablo 3 press conference before the beta begins, so sometime between June and August. Below are big D3 details of what will either be announced at BlizzCon or during the press conference.

- DIABLO 3: There's going to be a level cap of 60 (future expansion packs will expand the level cap by 10, it's all just like WoW), they're already planning ahead for the next exp. pack and they have in fact cut out zones, art, and skills/abilities out of the main game to be saved up for later.

- DIABLO 3: It's going to require a persistent internet connection through Battle.net. Disappointing, but no surprises there.

- DIABLO 3: The big shocker. Blizzard will be allowing players to buy/sell items, players and gold using an in-game system and real world currency! Seriously, I can't make this shit up. Diablo 3 will be using Blizzard's first gold selling service which they've already been building into Battle.net / Blizzard store code. They're working on a new money meter and "banking system" into Battle.net accounts, so it will probably be a storage system like PayPal for real currency that can be used to purchase games and virtual stuff. This is all being used in future games too, and possible older ones. Players will be encouraged to "stay at home, play games, make money". Because of this, they're implementing a no mods/addon policy in D3 as mentioned earlier so that this system can't be exploited (e.g. Auctioneer).

Refer to the dates shown in each, the blog is from March and that email is dated August. Personally though i always take leaked information with a grain of salt. however its still something nice to look at and hope, and all that other data was decently accurate. still, no telling if that date was photoshopped or not. figured id share nonetheless, raise some hopes

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
I have heard Jan 17th before. XD Cool.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Would be pretty cool :) but well, we've had release dates before so I'm not betting on it yet.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
actually, if you check out
and look at the bottom, it says the image was posted two months ago... so clearly he actually knew the stuff before blizzcon, so i am sort of beginning to believe the date. not to mention jan 17 sounds reasonable.

quite sad knowing that it could have been nov, thats only a month away. when they said q4 2011 i thought like, christmas.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Q1 2012 sounds reasonable, yes. I think this is somewhat the real date... this reminds me, if the HOTS ending posted months ago ends up being real... *sadface*

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
actually, if you check out
and look at the bottom, it says the image was posted two months ago... so clearly he actually knew the stuff before blizzcon, so i am sort of beginning to believe the date. not to mention jan 17 sounds reasonable.

quite sad knowing that it could have been nov, thats only a month away. when they said q4 2011 i thought like, christmas.

Apparently you can fake the post date by first uploading a picture of anything (obtaining the upload date) and then somehow editing the picture later (after Blizzcon) so that it appears as though the information has thus far been confirmed; prompting one to believe that the release date is undeniable.

I believe that a January release is more realistic than some people do, but I am skeptical about the leak.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.