Possible solution for a Games + Demos rebirth

ToshibaNuon

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Well. It would be hard* to get the games files if I believe. But it looks good. I have a couple cd's and cd jewel cases. I could try to rip the files to the disc. Would be nice to get homebrew on sd2300. (why not just write games under 5MB and copy paste verification file from disc to disc maybe?)

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
The demo disc would be nice. I just burned all the programs and tried out everything on the n501. All of it fun.

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
I take it you have a N2000 or SD2300. :D I wish in a way I still had my N2000 with all the VLM modes.

Yeh would be good, the compression tools to make a DVD didn't work too well last I heard. But I agree, more programs for the Nuon need to be available to the other Nuon players.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
bump - any chance of this being reprinted? The only way to play Decaying Orbit is on this disc.

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I take it you have a N2000 or SD2300. :D I wish in a way I still had my N2000 with all the VLM modes.

Yeh would be good, the compression tools to make a DVD didn't work too well last I heard. But I agree, more programs for the Nuon need to be available to the other Nuon players.
Is the vlm different? I bought one of these but only tested it with a game not vlm

midnight8

Staff member
Reaction score
bump - any chance of this being reprinted? The only way to play Decaying Orbit is on this disc.
Really? I could have sworn i downloaded Nd burned it the other night aNd it loaded up when I tested. I didn't play, only booted to test

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
You might be right. I am trying to go through all the assets myself to refresh my memory it has been a while.

midnight8

Staff member
Reaction score
Will check when I get home but I know I did it. Still got a few more I need to burn

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Actually burned a copy of Decaying Orbit at one point, and I think I have the Nuon-Dome copy as well. Fascinating game.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually burned a copy of Decaying Orbit at one point, and I think I have the Nuon-Dome copy as well. Fascinating game.

It is a port of a PS1 Yaroze game and Dragonshadow open sourced all his tools for porting from that platform too.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.