Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I feel so young compared to everyone, im on 13

I know...
its sucks everyone else is all older
God someone get someone younger then 13 XD
I will feel older

Don't want to be old. It is very bad, if not say it sucks.

Everyone expects you to act according to your age and if you're old you cannot goof around and you are expected to be mature.

I hate not being able to goof around. I am almost a young adult but I feel like a child in my heart.

I am a child in my heart.

So, I'm not bothered if I sometimes say(*) something really stupid and everybody stares at me like I'm some kind of idiot.

:p

To conclude, no, you don't want to be old.

(*)Intentionally or not.

P.S

Jessi, a friend of mine in school looks very similar to you. Honestly.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I know...
its sucks everyone else is all older
God someone get someone younger then 13 XD
I will feel older

I'm 1. Check my profile. I'm just super smart...

---

It is hard to be old. When you are old, you have to do so much school crap. It is like the ultimate pressure and stress. After college, you have to work, forever, until you quit or get fired. Fortunately, I haven't experienced that yet because I'm 1.

Andrewgosu

Reaction score
Being old doesn't only mean more homework or working at an office, you know...

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Yeah i hate not being able to do stuff. Like i cant say something funny that doesnt refer to drugs, sex, or school, people will make fun of me for being immature. But i dont talk like at all soooo i get called mature. I would like to talk but i might say something stupid, or do something stupid and be told im immature or to act my age. So yeah, i liked being young. I was 12 when i joined here.

why dont you use a you cell phone and take a picture then e-mail it. Would that not be easier?

Don't got a cell phone with a camera. And picture is delayed till Monday my bro has the camera and he is away for the week.
PS i corrected your spelling mistakes

Andrewgosu

Reaction score
I was 12 when i joined here.

And still, nothing has changed. :rolleyes:

Due high public demand, I will post a picture myself.

No, I am not afraid of perverts or strangers coming to my door.

I am good at FPS'. :p

1f7211479034.jpg

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Wow, you (Andrewgosu) look a lot older than the last time you posted a pic on here...

I'm 16 and the pressure is unbelievable. A-Level courses (higher education) are damn tough and take up a lot of my time.

University is apparently easier.
Maybe I'm an exception to the rule of preferring to be young - while every now and then it's good, I am not much of a fan of immature people (especially those who identify themselves as such). Of course, that's only because the people I know are mature. In places with varying age ranges you can act how you feel... or indeed, adapt to the level of those around you :p

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Andrewgosu dude whats up with the highlights they look pretty pimpin man. White highlights i have never seen lol. Thats a good one. It looks like you feal in paint. Lol good one thanks for the laugh man.

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score

you look a lot different than I expected... I expected a Panda.

and I can assure you that Im not going to school in estonia. :p
though you do look extremely like a guy in my english class..

Andrewgosu

Reaction score
Wow, you (Andrewgosu) look a lot older than the last time you posted a pic on here...

To be honest, that picture is at least half a year old.

Andrewgosu dude whats up with the highlights they look pretty pimpin man. White highlights i have never seen lol. Thats a good one. It looks like you feal in paint. Lol good one thanks for the laugh man.

Those are not highlights. My hair was wet and I was upside down when the photograph was taken.

you look a lot different than I expected... I expected a Panda.

Well, you did not miss by much.

Enough of me. Lets return to the real topic.

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
got my friend to email this one to me (I dont have a camera)

Jessi-1.jpg

was the fourth of july and I usually get blond hilights from the sun during the summer. It was really rainy tho and my sparklers kept going out. lol.

Reaction score
As I was randomly struggling over TH, I've noticed this thread and thought why not to stalk someone, until I've noticed a photo of Sqrage :

Yea, sure, here we go. :p

I don't feel like posting about myself though, sooo..

l_e6c23bdccf7ba9b18d6396214658e077.jpg

I have to say, I was shocked.

Either you or my friend is a clone of one another.

Shocking for me.
See for yourself (Too bad I don't have a photo of him with the same angle, but well, he really does look like you :rolleyes: And yes, he said I can upload his photos (well, the ones where he's with clothes))

Attachments

• sudariummes-vi.jpg
    sudariummes-vi.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 510

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Wow, I just skimmed through this thread and found there is all this talk about feeling too young compared to everyone else here. I don't even think that I belong on this forum. I am an Ancient, lol. I'll post a picture if I can find one. Give a shout anyone who is older than most posting on this current thread - you will make me feel better.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I'm Ninva, the mean and the ignorant. I attempt to write, but most of my life is outside of forums and into performing arts. From what I've heard, I'm not a bad writer... so just call me a writer. :)

tada.jpg

And I adopted Osaka as my online avatar. :)

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I saw already TH's pic. Somewhere... Hmmm, I'm probably confusing myself.

Anyway, I'm 15, living in Israel (Jerusalem), and right now I'm pretty happy, as the teachers here are on strike for almost two monthes now. Anything else?

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I'm old enough to know how to type, young enough to be able to do it. I live in the United States. Which is a country if you guys were wondering. In a town called New York. I wore glasses when I was young but I guess I grew out of them. I'm a huge science nerd and am top in my class.

I moved in with my aunt and uncle when my parents died. I've live with them since. My uncle recently was shot by a convict who recently robbed a bank.

In high school I was bite by a spider which gave me special abilities. Such abilities are being able to shoot webs from my wrists, move at incredible speed, have immense strength and durability, and I can stick to walls.

For most of my life I have been in love with a red headed girl who lived next door. We hooked up in high school but have had problems since. She says my powers go to my head too much, I say otherwise.

I killed my best friend's father in a fight we had. He was a notorious villain that killed many people and I had to put a stop to it. His death wasn't entirely intentional but it happened none-the-less. Since then my friend has hated me and tried to kill me on a regular basis.

So that is my life summed up in a nut shell. Or is that Peter Parker's? I always get the two confused. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.