Post An Introduction/Pictures

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, I just skimmed through this thread and found there is all this talk about feeling too young compared to everyone else here. I don't even think that I belong on this forum. I am an Ancient, lol. I'll post a picture if I can find one. Give a shout anyone who is older than most posting on this current thread - you will make me feel better.

You are just fine here man just watch what you say. I am 38. My other main admin when this site started was like 60 and has already died (too many cigs and pepsis) - god rest your soul t'kron. The core of this site is older Father Yetti - though it is quite the mix.

If you want to see a pic of me type

thehelper

In Google and that would be #3.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
So that is my life summed up in a nut shell. Or is that Peter Parker's? I always get the two confused. :p

Thats yours, Peter lives in Indiana and is a huge Packers fan.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Hey TH, when I google search it, it's the first image on the Google Image seach. :p

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
> In Google and that would be #3.

Ah, yes, that was the picture I was refering to. No idea where I saw it before though.

Anyway, I get photoed really badly, unless you can catch me ungaurd my smile will be fake and my eyes almost closed, so, unless I find a good photo, my identity is going to remain secret.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
It is #4 when I search just Google.

I really don't want to give out a lot of information but I will give out some basics.

I do live in Indiana and I am huge Packers fan. (Who are finally doing good!) Most of my time is devoted to my computer but I did do Football for two years and lead my team in rushing touchdowns this one. Forums are the greatest idea ever in my eyes. So I try to spend a lot of time on them.

I'm not huge into Anime but they are the only shows I really watch anymore because T.V. has become pretty 'silly' for lack of a better word. I do play everyone of Blizzard's computer games still but Starcraft right along side Diablo I, I play the least. I wub console games the most but really can't afford them with the funds I have. (Don't have a job. :()

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Thanks Helper. I feel a little better now. Sorry to hear about your friend or acquaintance from here. Are those your kids? One of them...all of them? They are really cute. I will try to find a picture of my daughter and myself to post.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Well I am from Kentucky. We have more stuff than KFC. Like the largest cave system in the world (mammoth cave) and the derby. I am 14 and i am in high school. I am the kid in the back of class that never talks and sits by himself. I am good with computers and stuff. And thats it. The first picture is me in my halloween costume (a box taped to me)(free candy, no work). The 2ed picture is me, i forgot what i was doing. And the last one is me on th.net :D.

Attachments

• ME!!.jpg
    ME!!.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 408
  • ME!!!.jpg
    ME!!!.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 375
  • ME!!!!.jpg
    ME!!!!.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 396

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I won't give up my picture (safety reasons) However, I Won't mind sharing a smal lbit about myself.

Currently, I am thirteen and live with many relatives, which include 2 aunts, 2 cousins, a brother, and a mom. My dad frequently visits on saturdays after he seperated with my mom. I am glad he still loves me and my brother enough to do that. It's always great fun with him. Anyways, I am also surprisingly an uncle to 2 nieces and 2 nephews (with 1 of the nieces being older then me. Freaky :nuts:) and have 3 brothers total. My sister total is unsure but so far I have met 2 of them.
Thats basically about my family, what I enjoy doing is anything that requires imagination to do. Game making, drawing, writing, anything that at least needs some creativeness I enjoy. I am in all Pre Ap classes and am one of the eight kids that go to a high school before school to go to our math class (which is geometry). So far, I have been getting mainly A's and B's with very few C's and 1 D thrown into the mix.
Well I don't know what else to say except that I also love playing video games, so that will be all :D

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Nice costume FireEffect. Smooth logic with the candy as well.

I have yet to find any pictures of myself with my daughter. I am not at my computer - it caught fire. I did find some pictures of my brother's graduation and located myself in one of them. I am on the right, John, my younger bro is on the left and Gramps is in the back giving us our antenni. I know "antenni" is not singular for antenna and thus fails as a "real" word, but in this case it just sounded better.

Well I've about used up my word quota for the day so possibly if I post a pick with my daughter, granted I can find one, I will tell a little about myself, but for now I just got the pic:

Attachments

• IMG_0493.jpg
    IMG_0493.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 422

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
It fell off after the third house. People didnt ask what i was supposed to be, they just made fun of my box. :rolleyes:

Yeah I be they just thought you were really trying to rake the candy in, and without a costume.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Actually it was a inflatable mattress box and had a mostly naked woman on the front. :eek: maybe thats why they were laughing. :rolleyes:

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
Know what this thread is missing? Pictures. Of people. Or Animals. Or Friends. Or something. this should be stickied for new members. :p

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
Well im 13 i am i will ask mum and dad if i am alloud to post a pic on as they dnt like the idea lol i will ask dad he is more likely to say yes i got a ton off good photos lol
my real name is jack

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I updated my post (in case you didn't notice ;P)

might as well post myspace up in hea'! lol

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
i have already loked at your myspace lol i couldn't find my way around lol i dnt use it though

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
>i have already loked at your myspace lol i couldn't find my way around lol i dnt use it though

LOL Where you get my myspace from? lol

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
For all you pedophiles out there...

I'm 16 and I live in Californa, within driving distance of the Blizzard Headquarters (It makes me feel so special). I'm a musician through and through, so my concerts save me from my nerdiness.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Now if you'll excuse me I have an english term paper to write.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.