Post An Introduction/Pictures

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Awwwghhhh! That is not barly enough information!!
I HAVE to know his address, have you seen the city? It's huge, when you're looking for a single human!
How do you know varyne is a single human? And how would you know he isnt huge himself?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Haha I see what you did there!. Hmm
"Well, let's Just wait and see.. If there Is a real "Person behind or not! ;) :cool:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
We're still not sure why you made a primary. Did you ever even play Warcraft?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
How's it goinggg, all my old buddies that may still be around! Stopped by to see how things are going around here, thought I'd say hi to those of you who remember me (and my mentally unstable self from back in the days... Lol).

Much more mentally stable meow, but alas, I have gastroparesis and had to have surgery to have a gastric pacemaker put in in January of this year after three years of health-hell trying to figure stuff out, along with a J-tube feeding tube to "eat food" via a feeding pump if I can't eat food orally that day (and to inject medication directly into my stomach, whoop!). So I'm unable to go to school or work a "real job" at the moment, though I make a bunch of money via various freelance hustles + disabled, so there's always that, so I pretty much just stay active and get out and be social and such. Rocking a mohawk now, that's going pretty good. Living in an apartment now as well, so my days are generally consisting of my eBay hustle, staying active, and other freelance stuff to make a bit of spending cash to do stuff. Enjoying the fine California Medical Marijuana system, as well as being legally scripted copious amounts of benzodiazepines and opiates to stabilize mental/physical health. Probably a lot to do with being stable, but hey, it is what it is. Just happy to be alive at this point in my life, my medical life took a huuuge dive after my bike wreck back in '12. And my gaming life is non-existent these days, I don't really game at all any more. More of a social person now, though I do love me some Minecraft! But both laptops I've got at the moment don't run it well, so alas, I stay on the grind with productive stuff vs. games, so I don't mind :)

Hope all is well with everyone else! Sad to see this place so inactive when it used to be insanely active back when I was around normally, but as others have said, growing up is pretty lame! As I found out myself, gah! I'm also like 130lbs now, ~80lbs lighter than when I was active here. GG health, or lack thereof... doh! :)

Stay humble, friends :)
Pics: From this years fair! Neon hawk, and with random jailbait chicks that wanted pictures with me 'cause mohawk, the other day at my Dad's apartment for his birthday, and a few weeks ago kickin' it in my weed cave (apartment, whatever. Imaginationnn!)

Attachments

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Seeing J4L is definitely a blast from the past.
  • Jesus4Lyf Jesus4Lyf:
    Oh hey Ghan! Long time. :)
    +1
  • jonas jonas:
    J4L! What has happened in your life
  • Jesus4Lyf Jesus4Lyf:
    Hmm, how to summarize... Moved to the USA and got married. Became a professional software engineer and solution lead. Learning Godot for game dev. :)
  • jonas jonas:
    So you are pursuing game dev as a hobby? What industry is your dayjob in?
  • jonas jonas:
    FAANG?
  • Jesus4Lyf Jesus4Lyf:
    Not quite FAANG, less pay for a less hours/stress. Yeah, game dev as a hobby.
  • jonas jonas:
    makes sense. Do we have a hobby game dev subforum to showcase some work?
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    Happy Thursday
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    TGIF!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    hey tom_mai please do not archive anymore news
  • Ghan Ghan:
    AMD Ryzen 7000 next week :D
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    noice!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    "hey tom_mai please do not archive anymore news" ----> Got it. What should we do with the "News Archive" subforum?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think leave it for real old news that cannot be sorted the reason we had it in the first place was a server issue that we do not have anymore. I don't want to get rid of the archive just not put anything in it for now until we figure it out more
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The side chat has nothing on the discord. it is not possible but the biggest thing on my wish list right now is a sidechat channel on the disord that hooks up to this...
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I've been selected for the Diablo IV beta.
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Woo!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    that is so cool
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Eh just noticed the new discord section on the side. Looks great!
    +1
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    :( feels bad I can't ever get selected for any beta I sign up for. It's annoying as heck.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Hello mgarcia! Happy Monday everyone!

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.