Defense Post your comments about CoreVSArm hear

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
I really don't think you need two threads for one map. and I can't hear CoreVSArm

Gev

Reaction score
At first time i have posted that first post suddenly. That time i dont undestend everything about this site, forums, treads, but now i think il get it and trying to organise my posts as well as i can:shades:

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
I thought it would be common sense to only make 1 thread about 1 map... oh and the title of the thread has the wrong form of the word here.

Gev

Reaction score
A smull question

How can i delete a tread and where can post treads about my map.
thanks for help.

Gev

Reaction score
Hi

The story of CoreVSArm is

Search of Core side to annihilate Arm and rule the galaxy is ended. With the power of Illidan and technology the outcome is dominating of Core in all galaxy. But they will meet resistance the last resistance of the Arm.

Need comments

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Uh... don't really understand it - the story, I mean. Something about annihilating something with Core and Arm...

Your map is like a custom melee with just different models. At least that's what someone told me. More information about the map and maybe screenshots would be nice. :D

Gev

Reaction score
My map (CoreVSArm) is PVP as dota, and thear some interesting mods with creep upegrading and adding some reinforsmants tu assault line.

Gev

Reaction score
I think DoTAs stile is most wonted and create dhat maps is very hard then defiances and athers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.