Post your highest critical!

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
I was playing as an lvl 70 Arcane/Ice mage, totaly PvP owner, and my highest crit was on illidan - 8046 from Ice Bolt.
criticalpz6.jpg

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Just tell me something? Doesn't people killing Illidan being in the same guild? You're not playing on a private server, are you?

Asehujiko

Reaction score
Just tell me something? Doesn't people killing Illidan being in the same guild? You're not playing on a private server, are you?

considering that Icebolt is a spell exclusive to Saphiron that does 5k damage or so, everybody is unguilded and wearing t1-3 gear and their positioning is completely wrong yet they still get Illidan to 20% i'd say this is ideed a private server, which makes any claim at high crits invalid.

Demi666

Reaction score
Man. There is no weaken bosses, increased damage, uber items or same unbalanced shit. If I would be on original server, I would still have same gear, same party, same buffs. So on blizzard I would crit same

nope, listen to oninuva mate.

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
I was talking about the server I played, it was copy of retail with no uber trash.
Anyway, this is going too offtopic. So if you are not going to share some criticals with use, please dont posta at all

Cornface

Reaction score
It can never be the same as the real servers, face it. Your crits can never be as balanced or accurate as ours.

Oh, I have the best crit btw.

133337la7.jpg

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I am not saying that your crits are unbalanced or not calculated correctly. It's just that since less people play Private servers, it could be eaiser or harder, which means different. *cough* gear easier to obtain because less people need it.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was long ago, in Blackwing Lair, those mobs which are either resistant or vulnerable to an element...

That mob was vulnerable to fire, I put that Curse of Elements on it, some mage blasted it with +fire dmg debuffs, and I casted Soul Fire (Equivalent of Pyroblast for Warlocks).

~9000 damage.

It happened long ago though, and it was at level 60 so I don't even have a screenshot remaining. :rolleyes:

Anyways, if you don't believe me, go try it. It works :D

----------------

Quit private servers discussions please...

SkeletalVamp

Cool Member
Reaction score
I did my highest crit the 1. March 2007 as a lvl 65 warrior on the EU realm Burning Blade, and i have a screenshot wich ill show You :)
Me and my friend was trying to get huge crits together, so don't think that it was like I won that duel for real :p
Oh and by the way it's the 5234 number I just forgot to highlight it.
MyhighestWoWcrit.jpg

Oninuva

Reaction score
Cornface.. you can illidan PUG. So doesn't really need to be in guild.

Cornface

Reaction score

Sure, but it have never been done, and I doubt it will ever be done in TBC either. First you need to get attuned, then clear it up to Illidan and need to know the tactics and bla, bla so on. But the point is, I thought that picture was really strange, is they were in different guilds, they were standing rather strange and Illidan didn't seem to do all his abilities.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Theres people who run through the temple straight to Illidan. Works on pugs. :)

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
I'm a Holy Pala lvl 67 so no high crits here ;D got like tops ~1400 with trinkets using holy shock on a mob with Judgement of the Crusader .

A friend of mine nicking Mys on Lighbringer got a 9000 crit against someone in SSC that had fire vulnerability suring his current fire specc times, when he was Frost/Arcane he toped crit up to 13k with arcane power, also against some mob in SSC.

Aint got screens of any of this so just believe it or not.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score

I pray you're talking about private server here. If not...

ROFL!! Yeah... pug BT, good one. If you seriously think you can pug Illidan, you might want to get to 70 first (or even play the game).

You do know how incredible hard and geared you have to be to down, well any boss in BT? The amount of organisation, communication and preperation you need (as well as gear being another huge factor as I said) is substantial.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.